Archlord Trinity Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this site has been made for the greatest guild ever

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal
New guild barter system, go to Trade Section for information and click the treasure chest for a glimpse

Vent

Go down 
+2
Unknown
Winga
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Winga

Winga

Vent Empty
PostSubject: Vent   Vent Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 6:19 am

We all encouraged to use Vent but very few of us are on at any given time.
I may not have much to say, but it helps me pass the time while Im grinding and farming listening to Grey or Nameless and more ofter or not Killer.. venting on about almost anything.
Jason pops in quite often to give us a run down on his rollout and plans for the guild and to assure us he's there for the members at all times.

The download link and the login details are circulated to the members regularly so most of us should have them by now.
If you were like me and battled to get it setup, well there's always someone who can help with the settings; just give a shout in union.
Then join us in the 'Perfect World' room. I have learned more about the game, weapons and armour in the few days I've been listening in there than I have in the months I've been playing solo. So if you haven't tried it out yet do yourself a favour and give it a go. Even if its for the sake of my sanity. If I have to spend another night listening to Grey sing because hes got no one else to talk to I'm gonna shoot myself Razz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Vent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent   Vent Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 8:52 am

right at this moment there are 7 of us on vent xD including myself
seems like on some days there are few and on others there are alot ^^
Back to top Go down
wisher

wisher

Vent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent   Vent Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 10:37 am

be patient Smile i'll be back in 3 days then i can spam u on vent 2 Very Happy and u are gettin your wc back Wink
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Vent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent   Vent Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 12:08 pm

WISHHHERRRR
you been kicked from the guild :\
Back to top Go down
Grey
Admin

Vent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent   Vent Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 12:17 pm

Sad u guys, wishers parents called me he died from a rare condition, gimpinitis. a moment of silence, u will be remembered.
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

Vent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent   Vent Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 12:34 pm

yea guys i can give dozens of reasons for being in vent an not 1 other than imbarrassed to talk i have had several ppl with that prob but once in vent with everyone that all goes away weare all just a bunch of buddies that all love this game an we are always helping an learning from each other so please download ventrillo an join the fun thanks gang
Back to top Go down
killerofmortals
Admin

Vent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent   Vent Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 4:12 pm

we also will not swear if we get pissed off if u so wish it Razz ISNT THAT RIGHT GREY !!!
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

Vent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent   Vent Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 5:01 pm

Yea Gang Killer has a point that needs mentioning more than once where we have members of all ages we really have to think b4 we speak everyone in vent knows i also am 1 of the people that has dropped an f bomb now and again but i really am sorry if anyone was offended and i am really making a point to not use bad words even when its just adults we can always release our speak button cuss up a storm then come back into the conversation ^^ this way all of our members can stay on vent all the time we need everyone in vent and we cant afford for someone to miss gear or uni's because of our language thanks gang
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent   Vent Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vent
Page 1 of 1