Archlord Trinity Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this site has been made for the greatest guild ever

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal
New guild barter system, go to Trade Section for information and click the treasure chest for a glimpse

Finding Lvl 52 Mountain King Item

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
symarcher

symarcher

Finding Lvl 52 Mountain King Item Empty
PostSubject: Finding Lvl 52 Mountain King Item   Finding Lvl 52 Mountain King Item Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 12:34 pm

Elite Moutain King set ... desperate on finding..anyone have .. sell me ... it is best if included with resistant stone lvl 4 or 5 ... price please let me know here..thank you.
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

PostSubject: Re: Finding Lvl 52 Mountain King Item   Finding Lvl 52 Mountain King Item Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 12:53 pm

well as for a complete set can cost upto 350 milloin not counting if your wanting that type of stone i have made lvl 46 on my new hunter and i wore lvl 7 gear and 15 gloves an my lvl 11 uni x-bow untill 32 when i got the free 14 day purple suit and now as of right before maint. i am almost at 47 . What i am doing is waiting on my 45 gift (kark) untill lvl 49 and 95% then i will go get the 45 gift and round trip back and get the 5% round trip back and get the 50 gift (shuta) and then stone both with lvl 3 agility stones and turn on a sez or 2 untill 59 and grab the 55 gift then grab last % untill 60 and get the lvl 60 gifts (blode, gaurdimesh) and hopefully reach at minimum lvl 63 with wearing the temp 14 day suit and when i hit 60 i will have +4 to all stats temporarilly +1 kark, +1 shuta, +1 realm top, +1 blode, and with that i am aiming for 63 so when the gifts go away i will then look for a set of elite or uniq gear and a 63 wep but i wont spend alot on those because within a month or so we will all have purple gear from upper level chaotic frontier. I am still using my elite lvl 29 x-bow and will untill 47 where i already had 1 from another hunter passing it down to me and i will use that wep untill 63 min as i said before if you can find really good elite hat gloves and boots there is no reason to upgrade every level its available not with the economy so poor and even if gold isnt a problem when you have say lvl 35 elite gloves with animal soul power bow and snare shot with greens of attack speed and att rating an maybe even cast too well well if they give 8 defense and you upgrade to lvl 52 elite gloves with the same stats your defense only raises 2 points so why spend the money or time looking for more now that said if you want to upgrade the bottoms and the top every other lvl that is understandable due to the defense of those 2 peices will raise a conciderable amount however not enough to want new armour every time it can be bought ie 26. 35, 44, 52, 60, 68, so on its a waste i promise my 95 swashy is still wearin a 90 hat a realm top a 52 pant 68 glove 76 boots and i can handle anything that comes my way, don't get me wrong i would love to find all lvl 90 elite gear with the same stats as the stats on my current gear but its just not possible its either not in the item trader period or they want 99 million for gear with stats almost as good as what i currently have . so i am waering what i have untill we drop my realm and i encourage all to do the same. After maint log in and get with me and show me what you currently are wearing and ill see what all needs upgrading and save your money for lvl 5 or 6 stones for the purple gear you will keep forever just worry about levels and the gear and uniq's will come in time trust me
see you ingame soon
Back to top Go down
symarcher

symarcher

PostSubject: Re: Finding Lvl 52 Mountain King Item   Finding Lvl 52 Mountain King Item Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 10:25 pm

ok..thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding Lvl 52 Mountain King Item   Finding Lvl 52 Mountain King Item Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finding Lvl 52 Mountain King Item
Page 1 of 1