Archlord Trinity Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this site has been made for the greatest guild ever

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal
New guild barter system, go to Trade Section for information and click the treasure chest for a glimpse

Requesting offers for more responsibility

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

Requesting offers for more responsibility Empty
PostSubject: Requesting offers for more responsibility   Requesting offers for more responsibility Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 3:27 pm

Hey gang, I said I would start a thread for everyone to add a post or if ya want feel free to pm me about a bigger role in our guild. I worked 15 hours today tho and have to work again in the morning but tomorrow should be a short day, so I will continue this then, I just wanted to let eveyone know I am on it, just so, so busy, I have several different things I could really use help doing, ie. recruiting, attendance, people willing to help me with pk issues, even tho alot less of a problem lately, it still happens, what I try to do is /w the leaders and possibly the pker themselves alot of the times it can be dealt with alot quicker with words than just, kill 1st talk later , that said we also have to kill (loosers) that when we try to talk to them they are just punks. There's alot of other areas that with help, from others we can go far. I'll add to this asap tomorrow but I am falling asleep posting this, but I hated that I said I would start this thread and then not at least attempt to do so, anyone that may already have an idea of what they feel they can add to our guild please feel free to post or pm me and if your wanting to wait untill I add some categories for everyone to choose from, thats cool too.
Thanks for understanding gang, your all the best ! ! !
I'll see ya' all tomorrow ingame, tho I hated not logging in today but Sleep calls LOUDLY Razz
Lots of Luck
Back to Sleep lmao ^^
Back to top Go down
Winga

Winga

PostSubject: Re: Requesting offers for more responsibility   Requesting offers for more responsibility Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 6:28 am

Like you I have a very big workload and carry a lot of resposibility which oftentimes results in my having to bring work home after hours, so my gaming time is very limited and the hours I get to game are precious to me.
I am however prepared to help out wherever you feel you need me. I cant promise to be on Archlord for hours on end every day but am willing to help out the times I am.
Also I wake up when you guys go to sleep in the US so that could be of some advantage.

If you can think of anything I can help with just shout. I do know quite a bit about forums. I was a staff member on a few of them so if you need me to moderate or post news or articles, keep stats etc. I'm happy to do that.

Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

PostSubject: Re: Requesting offers for more responsibility   Requesting offers for more responsibility Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 6:16 pm

bump 2 take offers Smile
Back to top Go down
Winga

Winga

PostSubject: Re: Requesting offers for more responsibility   Requesting offers for more responsibility Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 10:21 pm

I think your idea of making categories is a good 1.
To ask generally who wants to do what is a bit vague. You put down assignments and we will put our names next to the ones we can help with.
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

PostSubject: Re: Requesting offers for more responsibility   Requesting offers for more responsibility Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 12:04 am

kk will do
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Requesting offers for more responsibility   Requesting offers for more responsibility Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Requesting offers for more responsibility
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Archlord Trinity Guild :: T R I N I T Y :: News-
Jump to: