Archlord Trinity Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this site has been made for the greatest guild ever

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal
New guild barter system, go to Trade Section for information and click the treasure chest for a glimpse

placement of tunes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

placement of tunes Empty
PostSubject: placement of tunes   placement of tunes Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 12:35 pm

K, gang here is the way i see it instead of 1 guild tryning 2 find another or 2 so to union I feel strongly if we utilize all 3 union guilds as our own we will be stronger 3 times stronger
alot of you know how guild of the month works so i wont bore you there so it is just so important only our highest lvl and most active toons stay in Trinity all of our alts farmers an cls go into alt guilds so to /u an stay in complete contact with guildys an yet not hurt Trinitys points and as of last night i am strongly considering starting a third branch although far from Trinity in name and Philosophy still an integral peice of our castle pie we need very strong pvpers so pkers are a natural go to but in the politics side of gettin a castle we cant let it be right out Trinity so any one wanting to start a pk division name need be NON related to toons in Trinity so as to not allow ppl to put 2 an 2 together most people are stupid if not spelled out they wont know we just kill a guildy in front of them here and there an we /scream a rant here and there Razz so also i am wanting to have a pvp practice the weekend after event ie. 28th so we will split off an group into Trinity and molly an allow our members time 2 try different ring an necki combos or armor wep combos and even to a larger degree in what order your moves do the best spike 4 max dam
a castle is a given, but I know we can acheive this EASY i have alot to talk about to what i call team leaders in gvg or seige we will need certain ppl on skype so as to keep on what is up an then relay what needs to be done on the fly no what do i do where do i go and i cant get to so an so due to other guild we can pplan around all of these obsticles i have helped in so many seiges an most go 1 of 2 ways either a huge guild is defending in which the guildys an those helping make human walls so that the highest of lvls do the work or 2 it is a lop sided attack on a castle in which the lesser gets creamed once in i have several strategies on keeping it but as 2 obtain the castle it will take work on all our parts workin on our lvls an our builds aswell as teamwork in knowing what needs doin when so i hope all are as up to the task as i have faith in so many of you and dont get me wrong but i have filled rosters in guilds several times in the past year just to have 80% stop playin or go to a bigger guild due to not having the patience to wait on our guild 2 grow or due to our no pk rules
ill talk more about the pk guild after reading some of your threads so thanks 4 all the help you guys an gals are the best Smile
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

placement of tunes Empty
PostSubject: Re: placement of tunes   placement of tunes Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 2:08 pm

well I have spoke to alot an came to have made pwnography it has been made on the amrican server as a 1st ten min guild an has several alts in it we need 2 add it in and out of union as ppl are online working on those toons if /u is needed we can leave the 3rd slot open on other occasions also if we do the event to make alot of buddies so we can all get in pwnography an get gifts for our mains an help some of the lower toons in Molly and Trinity level up alongside of us in level share let me know what ya'all think Razz
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

placement of tunes Empty
PostSubject: Re: placement of tunes   placement of tunes Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 9:16 am

ok gang as of now all new recruits under 4x will go into pwnography along with all but our 1 main toon so we have the most room for different ppl in guild i have been doing alot of talking on the forums an i believe we may be getting a couple guilds to disolve an come in to Trinity an there lower members into pwn so things are looking great we just have 2 stay super organized so everyone be sure if im not online let those know whats up thanks gang
lots of luck 2 all
back 2 the grind
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

placement of tunes Empty
PostSubject: Re: placement of tunes   placement of tunes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

placement of tunes
Page 1 of 1