Archlord Trinity Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this site has been made for the greatest guild ever

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal
New guild barter system, go to Trade Section for information and click the treasure chest for a glimpse

General info on seiging ^^

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
killerofmortals
Admin

General info on seiging ^^ Empty
PostSubject: General info on seiging ^^   General info on seiging ^^ Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 4:33 pm

im guessing not everyone knows the rules and what the **** u need to do in a seige so here is Killerofmortals handy seige guilding guide to helping u understand Very Happy :

so first off the guild leader will have to sign up for seiging tp have a change of seiging ( i imagine u guessed that Razz ) after he/she has done that we wait for saturday to arrive. when saturday is apon us we look and see if we r in the top 3 guilds ( if not in top 3 u r not in seige! ), if we do get through WITCH WE WILL Very Happy then when seiging time is apon us we all meet at Tullan,Trilguard,deribelle ( Depending on witch castle we went for ) and all wait for Jason to give us the order to run to the seige castle. On arivle of sed or seige castle u will split into your different partys and buff up ( if u have guild buffs then we will sort that after ). Finally when we r buffed we will breack off into 3 teams or just one big one depending on if we want to take down all 3 gates or just the main inner gate. after we have blown 1 of sed gates up, u run the **** into sed inner castle and kill everyone thats in your way and make your way to the Inner gate if you r in that team or destroy the revival tower in the front of sed inner gate Very Happy. when both of these objects r down we split into 2 big groups or 3 smaller groups to take down the archeron Eyes on each side and also the Revival tower within the centre of sed inner inner castle Razz. once we have destroyed sed objects you will turn and kill everyone that still remains in sed castle that is not on sed team and block the door bar Jason that will commence stamping of sed Throne. Once sed Throne has the BIg mans name on it everyone runs the **** up sed stairs and block the Throne room ( basicly we have one very big gand bang in the centre on the Throne room whilst blocking and killing anyone that comes by Razz ) finally when sed Time is over and fingers crossed everything of the above went well we can all celabrate within R castle ( thats right tthe one we just won Very Happy ) and get bk to farming / lvling lol.

Hope this helps people that do not no the basics of combat in seige warfare sunny sunny sunny

Gl to all and get the **** lvling and i mean it Very Happy i feel lonly being the only lvl 99 Very Happy go go go go go lol! .
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

PostSubject: Re: General info on seiging ^^   General info on seiging ^^ Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 5:17 pm

Thanks Killer, I been meaning to add a similar post like this for weeks and have always forgot for one reason or another, now all we need to do is get everyone online and in ventrillo so we can work out who is in what party and then get all the kinks worked out, and once we fill confident "that we got it" we can make a practice run by helping Merc's, there is nothing that will help us more than actually being there and doing the things we need to do, this is friday night, so all that want to have a practice run thru can help Mercs tomorrow and we can go thru the entire seige as if it is Trinity going for the castle, and the only difference will be the name over our heads and the name over the stamping throne, but if we as a team can do the things listed above, then come september, we will for sure be able to do it for ourselves, because by then we will have had 2, 3 or maybe 4 practice seiges with our allies, and also we will be higher levels, due to massive grinding preparing for our turn. Then we will need to go over the defending a castle during seige side of things which in some ways can be easier, but one thing at a time, we need to be sure everyone is really concentrating on levels and having ventrillo downloaded, I will have my 99 levels very shortly and then killer and I and soon Grey and Nameless will be able to concentrate on level sharing our 63's+ upto 72 and then they can be level sharing in realms or latria while we do the next batch while Nameless and Grey are farming everyone purple gear and as more of our team hit 92+ they will join us in farming gear and xp for the upcoming high members, we are really getting closer to our goals gang, keep it up, but we can't relax, you better believe the other side knows we are coming, and they won't just let us have these castles, and when we start taking them, they won't be happy. We will be KOS, ofcourse they probably won't be able to kill us, but they will try, and that will take away from us farming, and level sharing, because we will have to protect our members reaching for 92+ so we really need alot of you at high levels before this time. Thanks gang, and Go Go Go ! ! !
Lots of Luck 2 All
Back 2 the Grind
Back to top Go down
killerofmortals
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General info on seiging ^^   General info on seiging ^^ Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 6:05 pm

np i felt bored so why not i made this quick and easy guide Razz ill add picks if i can find them my self..

Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

PostSubject: Re: General info on seiging ^^   General info on seiging ^^ Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 6:27 pm

awesome and oh yea i left ya a pm Killer incase ya don't check it Razz
Back to top Go down
wisher

wisher

PostSubject: Re: General info on seiging ^^   General info on seiging ^^ Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 10:54 pm

nice u lifeless g33k Very Happy
Back to top Go down
killerofmortals
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General info on seiging ^^   General info on seiging ^^ Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 4:39 am

JASON! nooby question where do u find PMs lol
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

PostSubject: Re: General info on seiging ^^   General info on seiging ^^ Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 7:58 am

when your on the main page under the star in the ornge bar it sais messages
Back to top Go down
Winga

Winga

PostSubject: Re: General info on seiging ^^   General info on seiging ^^ Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 5:26 am

LOL although I far prefer Killers short and to the point version of how to seige a castle I thought I would post the official guide from the Archlord site complete with badly translated Korean english.

Assaulting a Castle

Siege Warfare has set objectives you must accomplish in a semi-linear fashion to succeed.

These objectives are outlined below:

Gain entry to the castle courtyard

You can gain initial entry to the castle grounds via 3 methods. Going directly for the main gate; or going for the flanking guard towers. The guard towers will fight back however.

Destroy the castle Revival Tower (optional)

This is an optional requirement and is not integral to the final outcome. Destroying the Revival tower however will remove the defenders ability to revive at the castle grounds upon death. This can prove a major strategical bonus to the attacking team as it dilutes the defenders resistance somewhat.

Gain entry to the castle

There is only one way into the castle for the attackers and that is through the internal gate situated on a higher tier directly behind the castle Revival Tower.

Destroy the castle Life Tower (optional)

This is an optional requirement and is not integral to the final outcome. Destroying the Life Tower will disable the defenders use of the castle portals so they can no longer port around the battlefield and reinforce their numbers.

Break the magical shield around the Sealed Throne

The Throne is protected with a magical archon shield. This must be attacked until it can no longer withstand any more punishment and fails. Once this shield is down the Archon Eye’s become vulnerable to attack.

Close both the east and west Archon Eye’s

Once the Throne shield is down the Archon Eyes can be attacked. This will blind the Archlord’s watchful gaze on the castle and allow stamping of the throne. The Eyes are flanked by an Archon protective on each side that will retaliate to any hostile action upon the Eyes. The protective deals around 800dmg and a further 50 magical damage of every elemental school. The protective cannot be attacked or destroyed it will cease its attack when the eye is closed/destroyed. Once you have closed one eye you must close the other eye within 5 minutes of the first one otherwise they both re-open and the attackers have to close both eyes again.

Stamp your mark on the Throne

The final task in the fight is stamping your mark on the castle throne itself. This will take 3 minutes to achieve and during which the stamping guild leader cannot move or attack other players lest the stamping is cancelled. He/she can however use health potions as normal.
Any guild leader can stamp the throne and this is usually the point where alliances fail and the attacking guilds turn against each other for control over the castle.

The guild leader that was the last to stamp the throne when the siege timer is up will be declared the new castle lord and the siege will end.
Back to top Go down
killerofmortals
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General info on seiging ^^   General info on seiging ^^ Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 12:24 am

curse u -.- lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General info on seiging ^^   General info on seiging ^^ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General info on seiging ^^
Page 1 of 1