Archlord Trinity Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this site has been made for the greatest guild ever

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal
New guild barter system, go to Trade Section for information and click the treasure chest for a glimpse

Been Having Real Trouble .. Trying To As For Help !!! :(

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
symarcher

symarcher

Been Having Real Trouble .. Trying To As For Help !!! :( Empty
PostSubject: Been Having Real Trouble .. Trying To As For Help !!! :(   Been Having Real Trouble .. Trying To As For Help !!! :( Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 12:54 pm

Dear all friend , my family members 1 of them have serious illness ... and hospital in malaysia that is not enough moneyto pay them they wont cure you ... i have try my very best to gather the fund .. but i really still lack of abit .. i have no idea where to find anymore ...

was trying to coming in here to try ask for our guildmate see any other have some spare cash can lend me ...i will pay back once my working salary is out as promised ... i am still less for the final (malaysia dollar $2000 .. Which mean is USD $620)

Hope some of our guildmate can please help me ... really to urgent ...i am trying my best to collect as much as possible ...

if any friend in here is willing to help me on lend me this money for my family members illness i really very very thank you ..

you can send to me by western union or moneybooker ... kindly ask me for sending detail if any of our kind guildmate can lend me for temporary .. in 2 month time i will pay back ask my promised ....
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

PostSubject: Re: Been Having Real Trouble .. Trying To As For Help !!! :(   Been Having Real Trouble .. Trying To As For Help !!! :( Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 4:41 pm

i am so so sorry to hear this an our thoughts an prayers will be with you and i really hope you can find the money its not right that someone can be denied care for finacial reasons
atm i am the brokest i have ever been but i will try to toss 20 or 25usd in for your cause i cant stand the thought of someone not receiveing care for the lack of cash i am so very sorry i cant give any more than that but atm that mess well be 2000 or 2500 i am soooo broke but leave where to send money to on this and i will do my best
again i will be praying not only for theyre recovery but also you to find the money
Back to top Go down
symarcher

symarcher

PostSubject: Re: Been Having Real Trouble .. Trying To As For Help !!! :(   Been Having Real Trouble .. Trying To As For Help !!! :( Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 10:17 pm

Thank jason..really thank u can support with 20 or 25 USD ... coz i am now try to collect as much as i can from friend ... u want to send through moneybooker or western union?
Back to top Go down
symarcher

symarcher

PostSubject: Re: Been Having Real Trouble .. Trying To As For Help !!! :(   Been Having Real Trouble .. Trying To As For Help !!! :( Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 10:31 pm

jason .. i will post here both info of send money..because i really in urgent ...sry for that

Moneybooker : fangai8099@yahoo.com , customer ID : 2302325

Western Union : Name of receiver : LIM WEI LIONG
Adress : 31,PERSIARAN TEMBAGA,ISLAND PARK,11600 PENANG,MALAYSIA
Contact Number : +6010-5661488

from western union ,after u send please let me know the NTCN number and your detail for withdrwal ... Thank you very much ...

Really thank alot for manage to supply me the 20 or 25 USD .. Thank alot Thank ..God will bless you ...
Back to top Go down
symarcher

symarcher

PostSubject: Re: Been Having Real Trouble .. Trying To As For Help !!! :(   Been Having Real Trouble .. Trying To As For Help !!! :( Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 11:35 pm

really hope other kind guilmate can help me too .. each person abit..it will be very fast to gather up .. promised pay back in october ... hope can give me a trust.
Back to top Go down
symarcher

symarcher

PostSubject: Re: Been Having Real Trouble .. Trying To As For Help !!! :(   Been Having Real Trouble .. Trying To As For Help !!! :( Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 10:58 pm

Jason do you receive my information ??
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

PostSubject: Re: Been Having Real Trouble .. Trying To As For Help !!! :(   Been Having Real Trouble .. Trying To As For Help !!! :( Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 4:17 am

yea an i have went 2 work so just bare with me soon as i get cash ill send it i wasnt kiddin when i said im super broke Smile but i havent 4got ya i promise
Back to top Go down
symarcher

symarcher

PostSubject: Re: Been Having Real Trouble .. Trying To As For Help !!! :(   Been Having Real Trouble .. Trying To As For Help !!! :( Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 12:09 pm

Thank alot
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

PostSubject: Re: Been Having Real Trouble .. Trying To As For Help !!! :(   Been Having Real Trouble .. Trying To As For Help !!! :( Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 6:53 pm

i just got some cash today but havent found a place to send cash i am in a hick town in the middle of nowhere Indiana (Greensburg) soon as I do I will send ya some sorry so slow hope your money situation is lookin better too
Back to top Go down
symarcher

symarcher

PostSubject: Re: Been Having Real Trouble .. Trying To As For Help !!! :(   Been Having Real Trouble .. Trying To As For Help !!! :( Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 10:41 pm

okok..thank alot..still having bad situation ... hope you can send it asap Sad .. sorry for pushing .... u can send by western union . should be easier for you.
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

PostSubject: Re: Been Having Real Trouble .. Trying To As For Help !!! :(   Been Having Real Trouble .. Trying To As For Help !!! :( Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 3:49 pm

Sym I don't have a Western Union within 50 miles of me that I know of, may be 1 within a mile but its a small town and I think I know everything around here Smile but is there a way for me to send it other than Wester Union ? I hadn't forgot and you and your family have been in myu prayers every day I hope all is well and not needed, not because I don't wanna send the money, just cauyse I hope everything is better. But please let me know and I will send it this week if we can figure a way around Western Union.
hope toi talk soon, and hope all is well Smile
Back to top Go down
symarcher

symarcher

PostSubject: Re: Been Having Real Trouble .. Trying To As For Help !!! :(   Been Having Real Trouble .. Trying To As For Help !!! :( Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:23 pm

is ok friend..nvm...since it really no western union...coz me also can get it through western union or moneybooker ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Been Having Real Trouble .. Trying To As For Help !!! :(   Been Having Real Trouble .. Trying To As For Help !!! :( Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Been Having Real Trouble .. Trying To As For Help !!! :(
Page 1 of 1