Archlord Trinity Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this site has been made for the greatest guild ever

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal
New guild barter system, go to Trade Section for information and click the treasure chest for a glimpse

Union Event Ideas

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fisterbottom

Fisterbottom

Union Event Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Union Event Ideas   Union Event Ideas Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 3:35 am

Ok i know we have all been grinding out as many levels as possible so we can all get what free uniques we want or need. Gratz to all who have lvld so hard in the last few days.

to reward everyone for their hard work and to take a break from grinding i want some ideas on an event for us all to enjoy.

im suggesting we do this event after the 28th so as to not keep some form getting the lvls they need for uniqs, so here is what ideas i need from all of you:

1. whats the best day for this? fri night, sat day/night or another day and time?
2. what kind of event would everyone like us to have?
in the past i held a Find Fister event for MollyHatchet, all hints were given on guild website and it seemed to be fun. ofc other ideas are needed as well
3. what prize for the winner?
i would personally be willing to put a lens+ 5k as a prize if we have a good turn out.
4. ideas ideas ideas farao

lets see if we can have some fun with our new toys and then get back to ruling Archron server, oh ya wont be Archron after maint

new server name is Ugdrasil

gl & hf
Fister rabbit
Back to top Go down
salmac

salmac

Union Event Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Union Event Ideas   Union Event Ideas Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 12:07 pm

/go Fisterbottom np Razz
Back to top Go down
Fisterbottom

Fisterbottom

Union Event Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Union Event Ideas   Union Event Ideas Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 1:31 am

even at CM they thought that it would be easy cuz most had me on friends list but i have more than one Fist Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Union Event Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Union Event Ideas   Union Event Ideas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Union Event Ideas
Page 1 of 1