Archlord Trinity Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this site has been made for the greatest guild ever

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal
New guild barter system, go to Trade Section for information and click the treasure chest for a glimpse

Aww dam, school

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Berserkersfury

Berserkersfury

Aww dam, school Empty
PostSubject: Aww dam, school   Aww dam, school Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 6:47 pm

Hey guys,

School just started affraid and just today, the only time I have been able to get one was around 12:30ish... Sad And so i got a feeling I won't be able to play with you guys that much at all... so I'll be "AFK" school times, except holidays Laughing and visit you guys. Hope you guys level up to 99! Smile Good luck with everythin and all that and thanks so much guys. Sad I'll miss ya'll.... now brb. I gotta go type this damn research paper that I just got from the first day of school.... I know... wdf.... BYE!!
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

Aww dam, school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aww dam, school   Aww dam, school Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 9:04 am

real life 1st and good luck with school gotta get those diplomas so ya get a good job so ya can afford that cc Razz lmao go go go
Back to top Go down
Berserkersfury

Berserkersfury

Aww dam, school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aww dam, school   Aww dam, school Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 3:21 pm

^^ True Smile Thanks. I'm sorry I can't level up that fast as you guys Sad
Back to top Go down
wisher

wisher

Aww dam, school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aww dam, school   Aww dam, school Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 8:12 pm

well good luck and hope to see u in game soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aww dam, school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aww dam, school   Aww dam, school Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aww dam, school
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Archlord Trinity Guild :: T R I N I T Y :: News-
Jump to: