Archlord Trinity Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this site has been made for the greatest guild ever

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal
New guild barter system, go to Trade Section for information and click the treasure chest for a glimpse

refreshing the site

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

refreshing the site Empty
PostSubject: refreshing the site   refreshing the site Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 11:36 am

hi all

i try to make some changes in our site. Lil slow but i have lots of work now.
So first i replace the buttons with the skill's icon. I love it, but i will write it on or abowe what that button is.

I wanna make many changes, but we cant cahange everything. i just check what we can do.
So if any of U have any idea, or any wishlist just pm me or leave a post here.

regards
Jag the admin
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

PostSubject: Re: refreshing the site   refreshing the site Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 8:50 pm

Thanks Jag your always doing great things I really think our site is as good as any I have looked at and with you always working on ours and trying to do all of what we ask there is no doubt ours will be the best
Thanks Jag ^^ Smile
I saw a couple things I kinda liked 1 was when webzin has a new event we can have a picture of the event on front page of our site and a small explanation of the event to help our members ^^ and there was another but it has slipped my mind atm I will add it asa I remember ^^
Thanks again Jag your the best Smile
Back to top Go down
Dragonmist

Dragonmist

PostSubject: Re: refreshing the site   refreshing the site Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 9:23 pm

where are you J..peeps feeling like dad ran away from home....you should say hi at least:PPP
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

PostSubject: Re: refreshing the site   refreshing the site Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 5:04 pm

SORRY BEEN WORKIN LIKE 12 TO 15 HOURS A DAY i GET DONE SUNDAY AN WILL BE BACK SORRY
Back to top Go down
Dragonmist

Dragonmist

PostSubject: Re: refreshing the site   refreshing the site Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 5:42 pm

np..luv you too....gonna be good to cya again... Smile)))..and ya real life does sux :PPP
Back to top Go down
killerofmortals
Admin

PostSubject: Re: refreshing the site   refreshing the site Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 3:31 am

yea get bk im basicly back now just waiting for internet to get bk online at my house trying to spend as much time over m8s house but there internet is a bit to slow as there over 5 computers running at any 1 time lol

Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

PostSubject: Re: refreshing the site   refreshing the site Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 3:45 pm

Hey Jag wanted to say thank-you so much Jag we have gotten alot of really good feedback on our site, you are the best with out a doubt. Keep up the great job. I just wanted you to know I really appreciate all that you do, and if you ever need anything, anything at all let me know Smile
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

PostSubject: Re: refreshing the site   refreshing the site Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:18 pm

Hey Jag things are really looking AWESOME, keep up the great job ! I keep looking at alot of the other guilds websites that have also entered into the event and our site is imo cooler, easier to navigate, prettier, has more members, more active members, and more posts, so I really hope we win, you and all of Trinity deserve the prizes Smile Lots of Luck
Jason Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: refreshing the site   refreshing the site Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

refreshing the site
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Archlord Trinity Guild :: T R I N I T Y :: News-
Jump to: