Archlord Trinity Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this site has been made for the greatest guild ever

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal
New guild barter system, go to Trade Section for information and click the treasure chest for a glimpse

Vent password?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Berserkersfury

Berserkersfury

Vent password? Empty
PostSubject: Vent password?   Vent password? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 2:25 pm

Hey, I just dropped by at the Vent today. And well, I couldn't get in cuz there was a pass for Trinity Guild section? Sad Well, anyways. I just dropped by and say hi... i miss you guys and yeah. I can't play AL because just today, my laptop had some stupid .dll error and I had to restart EVERYTHING... and so I gotta download AL again... dammit... Anyways, hope to see you guys soon and start playin with u guys again!!
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

Vent password? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent password?   Vent password? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:16 pm

that is news to me I wil get to the bottom of an send a reply asap ^^ I should know somethin by the time I get up I just got home from work and am goin 2 get a little slep b4 i log in but so glad 2 be home Smile
Back to top Go down
Winga

Winga

Vent password? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent password?   Vent password? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 7:10 am

The password is: Loyalty
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

Vent password? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent password?   Vent password? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 1:51 pm

thanks Winga Smile
Back to top Go down
Berserkersfury

Berserkersfury

Vent password? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent password?   Vent password? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:00 am

not capital L... all lowercase.
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

Vent password? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent password?   Vent password? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:35 pm

thanks Berserk Smile
Back to top Go down
Winga

Winga

Vent password? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent password?   Vent password? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 6:48 pm

Thanks Beserk I forgot about that
Back to top Go down
Berserkersfury

Berserkersfury

Vent password? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent password?   Vent password? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 5:46 pm

haha yeah ^^ np ^^ Ugh... my laptop won't let me download AL... i'm gettin a stupid AVIFIL32.dll error... it might take me awhile to get back in game guys... sorry Sad
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

Vent password? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent password?   Vent password? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 6:03 pm

np bro we will be here when ya get back I understand not being able to play I am in the same boat due 2 work
Back to top Go down
Berserkersfury

Berserkersfury

Vent password? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent password?   Vent password? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 12:27 am

Well, I have time to play after school I guess and all that, after finishin my homework, but its the computer problem I gotta work on now... dammit...do u know what a AVIFIL32.dll error is?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Vent password? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent password?   Vent password? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 4:10 am

you need to unregister that .dll file

go to your command prompt and type cd .. hit enter until you get to your C: drive then
type “regsvr32 /u C:\Windows\system32\AVIDIL32.DLL"

let me know if it works

Jag
Back to top Go down
Berserkersfury

Berserkersfury

Vent password? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent password?   Vent password? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 4:53 pm

Hmm, it won't let me because it says need to be an Admin... even i am an admin, and its the only account on this laptop. ugh.
Back to top Go down
Winga

Winga

Vent password? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent password?   Vent password? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 7:34 pm

If u using Vista or Windows 7 then you need to go to the command prompt application is in your menu, right click it and in that menu click Run as administrator. That will allow you to run the command to unregister the .ddl file.

However I think your .dll file is more than likely corrupted. The file is linked to many applications that Windows uses and it could be any of them that may have corrupted the file, not just the game.
I dont think there is an easy fix for it. You may need to do a system repair using the windows installation disc.

Before you revert to that though try running the sfc/scannow prompt in the command prompt box using the same method I explained above.

It should look something like this : C:\Windows\System32>sfc/scannow

That will check for errors and fix them automatically. It may just ask you for your Windows installation disc during the process.
Back to top Go down
Berserkersfury

Berserkersfury

Vent password? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent password?   Vent password? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 10:34 am

Ugh, that's the problem. My laptop didn't come with an installation CD. It said I had to make a backup flashdrive or CD or something. And I didn't do that, cuz I was too lazy. T_T So, can I just say, "I'm screwed"?
Back to top Go down
Winga

Winga

Vent password? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent password?   Vent password? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 4:53 am

Send me a PM with your e-mail address and I will e-mail you a zip with the AVIDL32 file in it.
You can try replacing the corrupted one with that one. I'm not guaranteeing it will work but hey if you screwed already then no harm in trying.

This thread had turned into a technical support thread which is waaaay off topic.
I'm going to start a new thread in the off topic section for technical support. You can carry this topic on in that thread if you want. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Berserkersfury

Berserkersfury

Vent password? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent password?   Vent password? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 12:41 pm

Okay thanks!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vent password? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent password?   Vent password? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vent password?
Page 1 of 1