Archlord Trinity Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this site has been made for the greatest guild ever

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal
New guild barter system, go to Trade Section for information and click the treasure chest for a glimpse

Need some advise :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wiebe

Need some advise :) Empty
PostSubject: Need some advise :)   Need some advise :) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:31 am

Hello,
I'm new and sadly I'm not in your guild, but if you'd want to help me?

I want to know something about archers;
considering the mana.. I always have the problem that it is too low and if I see to the archer builds here, mana gain is never on 5.
So what should I do to avoid the mana problem?

Second;
What should I put in my rings?

Third;
What rings should archer have?
What neck should archer have?

Thanks for the help. Smile
Back to top Go down
killerofmortals
Admin

Need some advise :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need some advise :)   Need some advise :) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:58 am

archers will always have the mana problem doesnt matter what u put in the rings or necks.

all tho they have put CF pots that heal % of mana in stead of an amount of mana.
but these pots r expensive so inless u r rich plz dont consider this option.

Mana Gain is fine at lvl 1 inless u have a big amount of mana, and this is dependant on how much All stats u get from rings so if u have Ashtals in all your rings these i would advice u to put more skill points into mana " TO TEST " i my self havent attempted to place more points on mana Gain and in my view it will only increase how many moves u can fit in before mana hits the bottom... But if u use CF pots with higher lvl mana gain the % of witch the mana regains by CF pots increases because its % based.

Gl and i hope this helps Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Need some advise :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Archlord Trinity Guild :: T R I N I T Y :: General Discussions-
Jump to: