Archlord Trinity Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this site has been made for the greatest guild ever

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal
New guild barter system, go to Trade Section for information and click the treasure chest for a glimpse

Return of Wisher

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
wisher

wisher

Return of Wisher  Empty
PostSubject: Return of Wisher    Return of Wisher  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 7:52 am

Hey guys i just came home today, slept a bit to get the energy needed to turn on computer and log in AL Very Happy

I'll be more active in days to come...and upload some pics from greece Wink
Back to top Go down
killerofmortals
Admin

Return of Wisher  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return of Wisher    Return of Wisher  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 11:38 am

WB man !! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Return of Wisher  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return of Wisher    Return of Wisher  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 9:19 pm

WB mate, and waiting 4 the pics! Smile
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

Return of Wisher  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return of Wisher    Return of Wisher  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 6:04 am

welcome back Wisher, glad to see you have returned, and that you had a gret time in Greece, I am working weekends atm, and have made it home, but need to do some stuff around the house, and then go visit my Grandme in the hospital, then I will be free to play for the rest of the week, so I am gonna get all the stuff done today, I will be on either tonight or 1st thing in the morn, everyone be sure to be passing on the word I have bought 200$ in Pcoin so event is on for the next weekend I dont work probably gonna be the 2nd or the 3rd of next month after we have all gotten our free cc for guild of the month August hehe, I miss you all and will see you soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Return of Wisher  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return of Wisher    Return of Wisher  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Return of Wisher
Page 1 of 1