Archlord Trinity Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this site has been made for the greatest guild ever

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal
New guild barter system, go to Trade Section for information and click the treasure chest for a glimpse

Hardware and software support

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Winga

Winga

Hardware and software support Empty
PostSubject: Hardware and software support   Hardware and software support Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 5:00 am

Hey I'm no expert but I've built quite a few rigs of my own and for other people, so I know a bit about hardware.

If anyone cant load or play Archlord and they think it may be a problem with their PC then post in here. Between us I'm sure someone should be able to help out.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hardware and software support   Hardware and software support Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 8:03 am

Great idea bro! thx a lot!
Back to top Go down
Berserkersfury

Berserkersfury

PostSubject: Re: Hardware and software support   Hardware and software support Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 12:42 pm

Smile I gave him the idea ^^ Anyways, yeah my email is lil_ed123@hotmail.com and I also tried to replace it too with a download from .dll.com or whatever its called, and it said I can't replace it because I'm not an admin... ugh T_T
Back to top Go down
Winga

Winga

PostSubject: Re: Hardware and software support   Hardware and software support Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 6:40 am

Hey man sorry I havent got round to answering this. Weeks been beyond hectic.
The admin rights issue is a bit worrying. Normally if you only have one user it should default to full admin rights.

I assume you usinf Win 7. Go to Start - Control Panel - User Accounts - and click on Change your account type. Check there to see if you a Standard user or an administrator. If you not admin then change it there and try all the things you've been told to try again.

If you've already downloaded a copy of the .dll file then its senseless me sending it to you.
If you are already an admin then I really dont know what the problem can be.
Back to top Go down
Berserkersfury

Berserkersfury

PostSubject: Re: Hardware and software support   Hardware and software support Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 9:31 am

Yeah, I am screwed. I guess I'm going to do a factory reset. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hardware and software support   Hardware and software support Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hardware and software support
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Archlord Trinity Guild :: T R I N I T Y :: Off Topic-
Jump to: