Archlord Trinity Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this site has been made for the greatest guild ever

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal
New guild barter system, go to Trade Section for information and click the treasure chest for a glimpse

Attention to all active members!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
XxNephthysxX

Attention to all active members!! Empty
PostSubject: Attention to all active members!!   Attention to all active members!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 2:37 pm

as many of you know a large number of our guild/union members have gone inactive for reasons unknown. our union has been growing more and more inactive over the past month or so and i feel that we should consolidate our numbers in order to keep our family stronger. As Leader of Pwnography and curent acting leader of our union in game i am asking for all active members of trinity to relocate into pwnography. this move will be temporary only while trinity sits without a leader. this will also give all higher lvl members of trinity the abbility to go to siege if they wish too.

Thank you for your cooperation,
Xxnephthysxx

P.s. Jason on behlaf of all members of the union that We miss you greatly and hope that you get to come home soon.
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

PostSubject: Re: Attention to all active members!!   Attention to all active members!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 5:20 pm

me 2 an im tryin to get to log in while on the road but it wont let me i keep tryin different stuff but no luck keep askin me to download stuff an i do an it asks me again asap i will be back on
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

PostSubject: Re: Attention to all active members!!   Attention to all active members!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 5:32 pm

im re-installing everything after i delete everything so cross fingers an hope an if alls well ill see yaall 2morro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attention to all active members!!   Attention to all active members!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attention to all active members!!
Page 1 of 1