Archlord Trinity Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this site has been made for the greatest guild ever

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal
New guild barter system, go to Trade Section for information and click the treasure chest for a glimpse

Sup Trinity

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Fisterbottom

Fisterbottom

Sup Trinity  Empty
PostSubject: Sup Trinity    Sup Trinity  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 8:02 am

hey yall,
i know ive not talked with a lot of yall in a while. things got a little out of control a few months back. i would like to say sorry for the probs this caused between our 2 guilds. the way i reacted and the members of my guild is not how i play this game. we all have our moments of out of control reactions, this was to say the least one of mine LOL. maybe with a little effort i/we can repair what used to be a great allie.

in the last couple of months on Gracia every guild has suffered the same WZ death. in talking and reading here what some of trinitys members are saying, i feel the same has happened here as well. Molly has been up and down member wise for the last few months. at this point was ahev more only signing in for siege than actively playing but still manage to have 5 - 10 on every night. so what i have thought is if we could work together in some way maybe we could make the game more fun for all. i do realize that the union i am in is not a friendly one for who trinity has been allies with in the past. unfortunately even those guilds are now facing the same WZ death as we are. we now have HAVOC in union with us and RM. i know that Jason is good friends with Kashin from back on Eve server. not sure how or what would be best way to try and work this out but am willing to try and see what we can do to maybe get both guilds up to where we planned on being when we all moved here a few months back.

you guys can think about it, talk about it and get with me here or in game. i did PM Jason about this as well. just some food for thought Cool

thx for reading,
Fister/Nat

ps: for those who are wondering or may have heard rumors, M3d3vil and i split up about a month ago and have went our separate ways. i dont know if she will ever play the game but she will not be a part of my in game life or RL again. atm i have her chars so if u see them in game its prob just me logging it for items or event gifts or to put in guild to help my sign rating for siege.
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Sup Trinity  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup Trinity    Sup Trinity  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 5:21 pm

Srry to hear bout M3d, but yeah this game been goin down hill alot. I was offline for around a month since the injuries i received from being mugged and when i came back i was disappointed at seeing how AL is dying alot Sad
Would be cool to be unioned back up w/ Molly those were the good ol days when everyone was getting along ^^
I think Grey quit and Wisher w/ the dying crowd of AL
There are a few of us left that tend to try to stay active. I been tryin to get online and play whenever i can but have lots of RL stuff going on atm, but am on every 1-3 days
Sadly usually when i got on in the morning times i am the only one online, i remember when there use to be at least 20-30 ppl online at any given time :\
Anyways would be cool to be back in union w/ Molly, Someone would have to take over for J in Trinity tho, everyone that is active still is in pwnography til J is back. So hopefully we figure something out. OK OK enough of my ranting on Good to hear from ya fister aka Whisk3y ^^ damit where's my whiskey gone to know -.-
"Suck it Donny" ^^
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

Sup Trinity  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup Trinity    Sup Trinity  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 3:06 pm

Hey guys I appoligize for Trinity not doin aswell as it should and could have been, but I have been taking on a workload that would make any omish cringe Razz but soon will be home, I bought 400$ in P coin then havent logged in since, but I will return soon as this job ends and will oly be taking jobs close to home untill after I buld a house over mot of next year, and soI will be around alot, and asa that time comes I would love that, ya know how I feel about you all, and regardless of ingme politics, that wont chang Smile once a bud, always a bud Smile
and Nat I hate to hear that about you and Shell, but, if you 2 can be happier apart, that may be a good thing, we can talk more bout that on vent sometime, or in a pm, but glad 2 hear from ya
Back to top Go down
Fisterbottom

Fisterbottom

Sup Trinity  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup Trinity    Sup Trinity  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 3:54 am

thx Jason ya its been some tuff times but nothing im not used to or didnt really expect.

while you are away i am offering ur members a place to help grow and keep active so when u do return everyone will be as good as they can be to help u rebuild.
the general attitude of the server is crap atm. lots of good players leaving or only logging for siege. this puts almost every guild/union in a world of hurt. Molly is doing every siege wheter it is for us or for union guild. we have a lot of help when it comes to gear and grinding as always. i wouldnt expect anyone to give up hope on Trinity ever, i know i havent, but if anyone needs some where to be with friends so the game doesnt get too boring then all are welcome. even if you just want to come for siege to get some much needed experience that is fine we can always use the help.

as always i wish everyone GL on their RL as well as their in game. just let me know anytime if anyone needs help and ill do what i can.
Back to top Go down
Fisterbottom

Fisterbottom

Sup Trinity  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup Trinity    Sup Trinity  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 4:08 am

BTW if anyone wants to check out Mollys new website here is a link to it

http://mollyhatchet.mmoguildsites.com/

so far i really like how easy it is to use and how it looks Wink
Back to top Go down
Berserkersfury

Berserkersfury

Sup Trinity  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup Trinity    Sup Trinity  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 12:59 pm

xD WHOOT!!! WHOOT!!! For a second there, I was scared of the Mollys Wink
Back to top Go down
Winga

Winga

Sup Trinity  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup Trinity    Sup Trinity  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 3:33 am

Hey Fister, first off - GRATZZZZ on becoming Archlord. I'm glad Molly was able to pull it off.
Hopefully with the new race and with Jasons imminent return, Trinity can get back to kicking some ass. Just wanted to say thanks for extending the olive branch and hope we can remain buds in the game Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sup Trinity  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup Trinity    Sup Trinity  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sup Trinity
Page 1 of 1