Archlord Trinity Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this site has been made for the greatest guild ever

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal
New guild barter system, go to Trade Section for information and click the treasure chest for a glimpse

Might not....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Unknown

Might not.... Empty
PostSubject: Might not....   Might not.... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 3:44 pm

Well i got my paperwork all filled out for financial aid for college and from what i hear is that it should go through and get approved. If it does i will be starting in January and might have less time for Archlord, depending on the loads or no loads of homework i get. I will be going through a 2 year course for Network Administration or Software Design or Water Management one of those 3 lol. Thats what i got my choices narrowed down to.
Anyways if i'm not found on archlord you can find me on Celestia archlord, just google Carchlord.
My char name there is Baki
Also when you run setup after it is downloaded, it takes about 2-5 minutes for the screen to pop up for some odd reason
Experience rate there is 8x and way better on gold drops. You can buy 5k lens at the merch for 50k gold ^^
It is episode 2 i believe and still is being updated. ATM there are no uniqs or realm armor, and the armor and weapons are the old school CM type lol. In my opinion its better then WZ's messed up job at AL atm
Back to top Go down
Winga

Winga

Might not.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Might not....   Might not.... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 5:37 pm

Im sure we'll see you around on AL. You need to take breaks between all that study Smile
I see you resigned from Pwn..... where u moving to Nameless?
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Might not.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Might not....   Might not.... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 6:27 pm

movin over to Mollyhatchet w/ Fister ^^
Tons more activity there than pwn and trin combined atm.
Am tired of being online and no one online to chat w/ while i am grinding gets very boring fast :\
W/ more activity over in molly i don't get bored so easily ^^
Also made me a Ranger name is Thegatherer, basically it is my gold gatherer atm since it is hard to make gold atm in game so if im not on Nameless i will be on Thegatherer
Will be out of pwn/trin til J comes back and it becomes more active
Back to top Go down
Winga

Winga

Might not.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Might not....   Might not.... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 5:00 pm

Im stickin it out till Neph gets back as guild mater then will suggest a union with Molly, or if Neph decides we all join outright, I might see you in there soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Might not.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Might not....   Might not.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Might not....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Archlord Trinity Guild :: T R I N I T Y :: News-
Jump to: