Archlord Trinity Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this site has been made for the greatest guild ever

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal
New guild barter system, go to Trade Section for information and click the treasure chest for a glimpse

Fisterbottom is the Archlord

Go down 
+3
jasonmc
Hydraniod
Fisterbottom
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Fisterbottom

Fisterbottom

Fisterbottom is the Archlord Empty
PostSubject: Fisterbottom is the Archlord   Fisterbottom is the Archlord Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 6:25 am

affraid

thx for all who have supported me in the past, present and future!!
Back to top Go down
Hydraniod

Hydraniod

PostSubject: Re: Fisterbottom is the Archlord   Fisterbottom is the Archlord Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 1:26 pm

lol u had to make a topic just for that Razz and congratz must feel cool to be ArChLoRd
Back to top Go down
Fisterbottom

Fisterbottom

PostSubject: Re: Fisterbottom is the Archlord   Fisterbottom is the Archlord Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 3:53 am

ofc i had to make new thread there isnt one for AL here but now there is LOL

im sure Jason will be AL soon and will do all i can to help make it possible Wink
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

PostSubject: Re: Fisterbottom is the Archlord   Fisterbottom is the Archlord Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 2:25 pm

Thanks Nat, I sure hope so, I am so so so close to being done with work on the road soon, so I will at least be back tryin Smile,
And GRATZZZZZ this is so awesome bro, I am so happy to hear it Smile
Now just hold that title till I get back to borry it lol Razz
Back to top Go down
Hydraniod

Hydraniod

PostSubject: Re: Fisterbottom is the Archlord   Fisterbottom is the Archlord Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 5:57 am

lol...yea are guild is dead...every 1 waiting for jason to get bk and stuff...ive been tempted to join molly for short time but then i remebered all my family in trinity and pwn so yea ive been holding on...
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

PostSubject: Re: Fisterbottom is the Archlord   Fisterbottom is the Archlord Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 2:31 pm

thx hydra, I'll be back very soon, and it means alot just keep up the fight and grind out those levels Smile
It'll be worth it very soon
Back to top Go down
killerofmortals
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fisterbottom is the Archlord   Fisterbottom is the Archlord Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 4:47 am

question how long in till u r bk actively ?? Very Happy im not really into archlord any more but ill come on when u r bk ?
Back to top Go down
Berserkersfury

Berserkersfury

PostSubject: Re: Fisterbottom is the Archlord   Fisterbottom is the Archlord Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 1:02 pm

You know what?! I'm back!!! Well actually, somewhat back! Hahaha. I'm internet stealing from me neighbors right now. But hey! Guess what?! I'm sacrificing my laptop's and my body's health by going out into the winter cold just to go to the library to use the internet. xD I'm pathetic I know. HEHEHEHEH But shows how dedicated I am.
Back to top Go down
Winga

Winga

PostSubject: Re: Fisterbottom is the Archlord   Fisterbottom is the Archlord Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 3:38 am

Yea Gratzz on getting to the top of the food chain Fister. Must be cool to know you will always be in that 1% of people who play this game to get there. But now u got a HUGE target on your back.
Back to top Go down
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Fisterbottom is the Archlord   Fisterbottom is the Archlord Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 6:11 am

maybe someday i will become AL Very Happy would be cool but highly doubtful since i don't like putting money into the game anymore. Also would need kick azz uniqs and butt loads of CC if my sorc would want to have a decent chance at it :\
Once new server opens, and if it looks like they won't do a character transfer to the new server i will lvl a scion there like a mad man possibly. Then i will go summoner route til i am in the 90's then do a skill reset and go Slayer Very Happy and go for archlord Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fisterbottom is the Archlord   Fisterbottom is the Archlord Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fisterbottom is the Archlord
Page 1 of 1