Archlord Trinity Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this site has been made for the greatest guild ever

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal
New guild barter system, go to Trade Section for information and click the treasure chest for a glimpse

Where has everyone been?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mastercaster

Where has everyone been? Empty
PostSubject: Where has everyone been?   Where has everyone been? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 4:16 pm

i feel like as of late that the guild has been a bit quieter than usual. maybe its because i havent been on much due to midterms but wen i go on usually only me drag hydra 4giveme and maybe one or 2 other ppl are on.

idk i could be wrong.

also jason wherd u go?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where has everyone been?   Where has everyone been? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 1:30 pm

im on every day but yeah, only a few ppl. Dunno what happened. I spoke wit Jason few days ago on fb, he told me he had to help somebody and Jessy was sick. hmm
Back to top Go down
Mastercaster

PostSubject: Re: Where has everyone been?   Where has everyone been? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 6:55 pm

alright hope to c u all ig soon
Back to top Go down
Vuil

PostSubject: Re: Where has everyone been?   Where has everyone been? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 2:47 am

dunno if you all remember me ? :p but i play on gaia/brum now and ive got a lv 99sorc over there.. dunno if i ever get back to my 86 ele on Gracia :p, maybe if the server merges or something .. Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where has everyone been?   Where has everyone been? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 4:37 am

give me ur ele Smile
Back to top Go down
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Where has everyone been?   Where has everyone been? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 2:58 pm

Nameless is in hiding lol. Kind of lost motivation on playing, idk how i can gain some motivation back... all WZ does is lower my motivation on a daily basis on how they are handling some aspects of the game. Miss you all and hopefully one of these days i will come online and hang out ^^
Back to top Go down
Vuil

PostSubject: Re: Where has everyone been?   Where has everyone been? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 4:40 am

Admin wrote:
give me ur ele Smile
i actually would give it but it's on the same account as my sorc ;(
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where has everyone been?   Where has everyone been? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 5:00 am

Vuil wrote:
Admin wrote:
give me ur ele Smile
i actually would give it but it's on the same account as my sorc ;(

Sad
but thx anyway, and hf
Back to top Go down
Mastercaster

PostSubject: Re: Where has everyone been?   Where has everyone been? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 3:06 pm

austin567 and swashypc are back !!!!!
Back to top Go down
wisher

wisher

PostSubject: Re: Where has everyone been?   Where has everyone been? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 2:43 am

Hey guys sorry for my absence, i was working and i was unable to play. Now i see that archlord has gone from bad to horibble.... soooo i've decided that i'm not gonna play it anymore unless someday in next 10 years they fix all bugs Smile

It had a wonderful time playin with u guys and if any1 wants to stay in contact i can give u my facebook or msn.

Back to top Go down
Vuil

PostSubject: Re: Where has everyone been?   Where has everyone been? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 8:13 am

wisher wrote:
Hey guys sorry for my absence, i was working and i was unable to play. Now i see that archlord has gone from bad to horibble.... soooo i've decided that i'm not gonna play it anymore unless someday in next 10 years they fix all bugs Smile

It had a wonderful time playin with u guys and if any1 wants to stay in contact i can give u my facebook or msn.

Ive got ur msn :d

ps you have any items on gaiahon/brumhart you could miss ?
Back to top Go down
wisher

wisher

PostSubject: Re: Where has everyone been?   Where has everyone been? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 8:18 am

I have no idea lol...i have to find my username and pass 1st Razz
Back to top Go down
Mastercaster

PostSubject: Re: Where has everyone been?   Where has everyone been? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 1:29 pm

vuil is that where u left too?
Back to top Go down
Vuil

PostSubject: Re: Where has everyone been?   Where has everyone been? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 8:27 am

Mastercaster wrote:
vuil is that where u left too?

I play on gaia/brum -> 99 sorc and now lvling a ranger Smile
Back to top Go down
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Where has everyone been?   Where has everyone been? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 8:46 am

Vuil... what is your characters name on Brum? and are you on there every day by chance?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where has everyone been?   Where has everyone been? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where has everyone been?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Archlord Trinity Guild :: T R I N I T Y :: General Discussions-
Jump to: