Archlord Trinity Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this site has been made for the greatest guild ever

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal
New guild barter system, go to Trade Section for information and click the treasure chest for a glimpse

The melt Down of Mercs Union with HAVOC TRINITY and LH

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
killerofmortals
Admin

The melt Down of Mercs Union with HAVOC TRINITY and LH Empty
PostSubject: The melt Down of Mercs Union with HAVOC TRINITY and LH   The melt Down of Mercs Union with HAVOC TRINITY and LH Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 5:40 am

As a Few of u no LH started a pking Wars WITH HAVOC and Trinity over the past week... Mercs then Broke union with HAVOC/Trinity and the i ended the union with HAVOC ( But we r still friends with HAVOC ) Then Yesterday at siege i desided To Defend inflame In doing so Not Letting LH take it over... Of course this spark a fking War with Fhermai and Cinderella Because they did not no the reason for my actions... LH have beeen pking me and Trinity all Week in BG CF etc And They did sh it to halt it.. I hope u all understand....Fhermai and Cinderella r now asking us to become allys again and i dont care If u guyz want to Re union with them sure we will but im afraid im not going to stand for any sort of Pking actions from LH or anyone on r So called Allys

Gl and have fun !
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The melt Down of Mercs Union with HAVOC TRINITY and LH   The melt Down of Mercs Union with HAVOC TRINITY and LH Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 12:07 pm

Killer (or Jason but he is away) KAshin really wants to talk with u about the union, allies ect.
Pls come online asap
thx
Back to top Go down
killerofmortals
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The melt Down of Mercs Union with HAVOC TRINITY and LH   The melt Down of Mercs Union with HAVOC TRINITY and LH Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 1:48 am

Have done thx for info m8 ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The melt Down of Mercs Union with HAVOC TRINITY and LH   The melt Down of Mercs Union with HAVOC TRINITY and LH Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The melt Down of Mercs Union with HAVOC TRINITY and LH
Page 1 of 1