Archlord Trinity Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this site has been made for the greatest guild ever

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal
New guild barter system, go to Trade Section for information and click the treasure chest for a glimpse

Unativeness ....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
killerofmortals
Admin

Unativeness .... Empty
PostSubject: Unativeness ....   Unativeness .... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:06 pm

Lately Nearly everyone has Been Going unactive not sure why but can u at least give me a Reason... It happen Suddenly And im not sure why Atm Im Thinking of Just leaving trinity and making my Alt leader As there really isnt anyone on -.- Plz reply to this and give reason for unactiveness
Back to top Go down
killerofmortals
Admin

Unativeness .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unativeness ....   Unativeness .... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:15 pm

UPDATE: we r Merging with HONOR for the time being .... When Jason desides to Return Actively we will Return to Trinity but in till then Moving to HONOR is better..
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unativeness .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unativeness ....   Unativeness .... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 8:44 am

who is the leader of Honor atm?
i guess when i come back to playin after maintenance on the 30th i will have to bounce on over to Honor... so if able to... kick Namless from Trin so i can join over there when i get back on
Back to top Go down
Mastercaster

Unativeness .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unativeness ....   Unativeness .... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 10:59 am

is this official bc the whole sitaution is rlly annoying

wats the bottom line? i know some ppl (including myself) wud rather not move

jason i hope all is well by u and hope to c u return soon
Back to top Go down
killerofmortals
Admin

Unativeness .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unativeness ....   Unativeness .... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 10:53 am

Well i have took your advice Master im not going to move in till I see how active we r when the new Realms etc come on ..

People that left Trinity plz Return and ill accept u back as soon as im back in game
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unativeness .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unativeness ....   Unativeness .... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unativeness ....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Archlord Trinity Guild :: T R I N I T Y :: News-
Jump to: