Archlord Trinity Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this site has been made for the greatest guild ever

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal
New guild barter system, go to Trade Section for information and click the treasure chest for a glimpse

Webzen Excuse for the Lastest Fk up...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
killerofmortals
Admin

Webzen Excuse for the Lastest Fk up... Empty
PostSubject: Webzen Excuse for the Lastest Fk up...   Webzen Excuse for the Lastest Fk up... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 9:06 am

Writin on 2nd of April on facebook..:

Hello,

Please note that you may have trouble with accessing to our website or the in-game activity as well caused by a DDoS attack that we presumed. Webzen is putting full resources to resolve this issue as soon as possible. We once again apologize for any inconvenience if occurred and will strive to provide a more and better stable service.

Thank you.

Archlord Support Team

This i personally think is a Lie because last time Archlord Webzen got attack bt DDoS the webzite Closed down completly .. What u think ?!

Back to top Go down
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Webzen Excuse for the Lastest Fk up...   Webzen Excuse for the Lastest Fk up... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 10:07 am

no way in hell its a DDoS attk, last time it happened... you could not even get the webpage to load up at all. Also DDoS attk is on webpages.... cant attk servers i think
Back to top Go down
Mastercaster

PostSubject: Re: Webzen Excuse for the Lastest Fk up...   Webzen Excuse for the Lastest Fk up... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 4:18 pm

wat is DDoS? a virus? what kind?
Back to top Go down
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Webzen Excuse for the Lastest Fk up...   Webzen Excuse for the Lastest Fk up... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 12:33 pm

just google "DDoS attack" and it should show on one of the links and explain in full what it is... basically the way i explain it is.... some stupid person mad at WZ attking/hacking there website and overloads it to the point where no one can get to the website to log into game... all the get is the connection has timed out error.
Back to top Go down
Mastercaster

PostSubject: Re: Webzen Excuse for the Lastest Fk up...   Webzen Excuse for the Lastest Fk up... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 5:36 pm

dam tht sux...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Webzen Excuse for the Lastest Fk up...   Webzen Excuse for the Lastest Fk up... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Webzen Excuse for the Lastest Fk up...
Page 1 of 1