Archlord Trinity Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this site has been made for the greatest guild ever

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal
New guild barter system, go to Trade Section for information and click the treasure chest for a glimpse

Greets from Winga

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Winga

Winga

Greets from Winga Empty
PostSubject: Greets from Winga   Greets from Winga Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 11:56 pm

Just stopped by to say hi to all the guys who remember me. Especially Dragon Hydra and Neph! Is was sad to see Trinity die the way it did, but without a strong leader that was inevitable.

I decided to play on the European servers as they are in my time zone so now I get to play the BG Battles and do seiges. Im doing OK there. I play a 103 Mage a 102 Knight and a 91 Zerk. Im in with a very strong guild who practically rules the server so we always have a castle and lots of gold to spend:)

The members are all quite old so we have no little noob dipshits running around causing problems and QQ'ing about everything. Everyone chips in and helps each other out. Everyone is active and participates at seige.

I do log on to the America server every now and then to see if any of my old grinding buddies are around but never seem to catch them. Anyway hope you all well and GL in game
CHEERS
Back to top Go down
Hydraniod

Hydraniod

Greets from Winga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greets from Winga   Greets from Winga Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 11:32 am

lol long time no see winga...what serv u play on in the europe serv? i have few toons on evengarda Razz i havent been playing AL much since i havent been here...but i left cuz well no one was on at all really...but was nice hearin from u and ya if ur still playing ill come back again too i guess
Back to top Go down
Hydraniod

Hydraniod

Greets from Winga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greets from Winga   Greets from Winga Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 4:58 pm

hey winga just curoious ... does jester have facebook? i have him on xfire so i searched up his name on fb and found a thean from south africa and i was thinking it was him but im not sure...
Back to top Go down
Winga

Winga

Greets from Winga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greets from Winga   Greets from Winga Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 5:37 pm

Hey Hydra

Yep that whould be Jester.
Back to top Go down
Hydraniod

Hydraniod

Greets from Winga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greets from Winga   Greets from Winga Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 9:59 am

well i added jester Very Happy

Last edited by Hydraniod on Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hydraniod

Hydraniod

Greets from Winga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greets from Winga   Greets from Winga Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 1:34 pm

Hey winga what serv r u playin on (europe) ?
Back to top Go down
Winga

Winga

Greets from Winga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greets from Winga   Greets from Winga Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:26 am

Hey Hydra

I haven't been on AL lately. Have had too much of a workload. When I do get a chance I play on Archon. The guild i'm in there is very cool.
Back to top Go down
Hydraniod

Hydraniod

Greets from Winga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greets from Winga   Greets from Winga Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 3:34 am

haha ok kool me and my dad have been on the american server almost every day
Back to top Go down
wisher

wisher

Greets from Winga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greets from Winga   Greets from Winga Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 3:33 am

Hello over there Smile

I accidently came to the forum again, if any1 has skype u can add me R0k or r0k_slo Razz
Back to top Go down
Hydraniod

Hydraniod

Greets from Winga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greets from Winga   Greets from Winga Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 5:11 pm

yo yo wisher i added u on skype xD
Back to top Go down
Hydraniod

Hydraniod

Greets from Winga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greets from Winga   Greets from Winga Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 9:19 am

hey winga...my bro plays on Archon and he owns the eyesofwar guild xD me and my dad have got cchars over there and ya idk if u kno that guild
Back to top Go down
Winga

Winga

Greets from Winga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greets from Winga   Greets from Winga Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 7:21 am

Hey Hydra

To be honest I havent had a chance to play AL latelely on any server. I'm busy downloading the patches and updates atm so I can log in and see whats going on.

I will spot you on Serend some time soon and we can catch up!
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

Greets from Winga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greets from Winga   Greets from Winga Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 7:24 am

we miss ya buddy, Trinity is doin really well, but we would love to have ya back ingame on gracia
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greets from Winga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greets from Winga   Greets from Winga Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greets from Winga
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Archlord Trinity Guild :: T R I N I T Y :: News-
Jump to: