Archlord Trinity Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this site has been made for the greatest guild ever

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal
New guild barter system, go to Trade Section for information and click the treasure chest for a glimpse

Peace 4 grinding

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

Peace 4 grinding Empty
PostSubject: Peace 4 grinding   Peace 4 grinding Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 7:08 am

Hey Gang, I am currently speaking to several of the other guild leaders aswell as some of the more active and dominent players among other guilds, I am doing my best to broker a deal between several of us to become allies, and among those we don't want to be allies with Im simply trying to broker a small semi truce, that will still allow pvp, pk, an so forth, but allow those that are leveling to do so. However, I have already found there are a few, that just DO NOT want us getting our levels, they are afraid the power will shift, and afraid what we are going to do when that power does shift.
Well Gang, I hate to tell them, but even without our levels, that shift has begun, I really need everyone on the same page, due to the server being in such chaos, and with me being gone for some time, alot of the leaders an leading players in some guilds, they only have what they hear to go on, and several of them believe what they see, not what they hear, so I need to show them, we say what we mean, an we mean what we say. I have told several leaders let me know what flags they will be flying in BG an I will let you guys know to cut the leveling players some slack, and in return, they will do the same.
Ill try to update this as I hold more GM meetings, and as I learn more
Lots of Luck 2 All
Back 2 the Gring Gang
Back to top Go down
guzzi

Peace 4 grinding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace 4 grinding   Peace 4 grinding Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 8:53 am

i shall use google translator
Back to top Go down
Conqu3r

Conqu3r

Peace 4 grinding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace 4 grinding   Peace 4 grinding Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 4:09 pm

Word, this will def allow lower lvl players to progress as well as open up new opportunities for the largest circle that the server has ever seen i like the idea and if theres any way i can help jus lemme know Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Peace 4 grinding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace 4 grinding   Peace 4 grinding Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Peace 4 grinding
Page 1 of 1