Archlord Trinity Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this site has been made for the greatest guild ever

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal
New guild barter system, go to Trade Section for information and click the treasure chest for a glimpse

Clearing up an issue with guild storage

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
XxNephthysxX

Clearing up an issue with guild storage Empty
PostSubject: Clearing up an issue with guild storage   Clearing up an issue with guild storage Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 5:55 am

Hello everyone. As the leader of pwnography I would like to take a minute to clarify certain aspects of the guild storage. As most of you know I am one of those certain people that if asked I would prolly give away my account if someone had a good enough reason for needing it, and the pwn gs is no different. However there are a couple of guide lines I follow when it comes to handing out items. First off when you ask for armor/weapons for a particular class of toon make sure that you are at the correct level to use the items. I will not hand a lv 47 wep to a lvl 25 character and the same if it was reversed. Secondly when you ask for something please contact me on the character the item is for. I will not hand anyone any armor/weapons who's toon does not match the item. And last but not least the policy of receiving newly made to order items. As a business man I like to know that when I invest in something and/or someone that there will be progress made. I enjoy the task of making new armor/weapons for our up and coming members as well as our senior members, however as most if not all of you know it's hardly cheap to make things. That being said I cannot stress just how important it is that if you are fortunate enough to receive one or more of these items, the great need for you to return these items when you no longer need them. A good rule of thumb to keep in mind for this is if it worked well for you then it will work just as good for the next person to use it. If you would like to donate any old armor/weapons contact Blackwidow, Vulpine, or myself we are always happy to add new equipment to the ranks. I personally thank you for taking the time to read this, good luck and happy hunting.

XxNephthysxX
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

PostSubject: Re: Clearing up an issue with guild storage   Clearing up an issue with guild storage Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 7:21 am

Well said Nep, and I completely agree. I like to have guildy look thru the (G) members list and keep an eye out for up and coming toons of there class, then once they have recieved or farmed an upgrade for an item, they can have a good idea of who is a loyal member and really trying to level, those are the people who deserve the most help, don't get me wrong we want to help all, however if you are active ingame, and talk to our team, help others, level share or party up for buffs, and try to be active here, and in teamspeak3 it allows a bond, and raises your status among all.
Thanks Nep for doing a great job btw ^^
Back to top Go down
Tinman

PostSubject: Re: Clearing up an issue with guild storage   Clearing up an issue with guild storage Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 1:57 pm

Well said, count me in!

Tinman-Sparrowhawk-Lobo
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Clearing up an issue with guild storage   Clearing up an issue with guild storage Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 10:37 am

Well said Neph! And btw im just curious if we are here, that someone take my hh 80 staff from GS, and it still missing. I know it has crap stats, but we all know what the materials worth to make one of these. And i got lots of low/middle lvl great stuff, i will collect them from my alts to char, and will show them u guys. Also got loads true parts, and other cf, light, poison gear so i gonna make a nice list. All this will be happaning on the weekend Smile.

Doc
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

PostSubject: Re: Clearing up an issue with guild storage   Clearing up an issue with guild storage Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 10:46 am

yea Doc Horror had borrowed the HH wep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clearing up an issue with guild storage   Clearing up an issue with guild storage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clearing up an issue with guild storage
Page 1 of 1