Archlord Trinity Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this site has been made for the greatest guild ever

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal
New guild barter system, go to Trade Section for information and click the treasure chest for a glimpse

Im not going to be on for a lil bit...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Conqu3r

Conqu3r

Im not going to be on for a lil bit... Empty
PostSubject: Im not going to be on for a lil bit...   Im not going to be on for a lil bit... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 8:23 pm

First im going to start factory reset tonight, tomorrow i need to download archlord again and install all updates so i might need someone to log onto my profile and goto bg for daily attendance (i dont know if it still applies)

and i also have po meeting tomorrow that i might get DT'd and fail so i might have to do 15 days in jail i dont know yet but pray for me that last one is not gonna happen!

luck and bless!!
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

PostSubject: Re: Im not going to be on for a lil bit...   Im not going to be on for a lil bit... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 3:43 am

good luck on the last one and no they removed the bg attendance 4 now
Back to top Go down
Conqu3r

Conqu3r

PostSubject: Re: Im not going to be on for a lil bit...   Im not going to be on for a lil bit... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 7:47 am

well my windows update is about 1/2 of the way done luckely i did not goto jail.

someone was lookin out for me Smile
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

PostSubject: Re: Im not going to be on for a lil bit...   Im not going to be on for a lil bit... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 10:32 am

Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im not going to be on for a lil bit...   Im not going to be on for a lil bit... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Im not going to be on for a lil bit...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Archlord Trinity Guild :: T R I N I T Y :: News-
Jump to: