Archlord Trinity Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this site has been made for the greatest guild ever

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal
New guild barter system, go to Trade Section for information and click the treasure chest for a glimpse

having technical difficulty

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mastercaster

having technical difficulty Empty
PostSubject: having technical difficulty   having technical difficulty Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 2:28 pm

I am not sure how this is happening but I can no longer even start the game. I hit start now or whatever it says on the homepage and nothing happens. I dont get the black box that comes up that starts the game going.

I uninstalled and reinstalled the game and nothing worked. I am truly at a loss as to what is wrong. The game was working fine for me until i d/c during bg this past Tuesday....
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

PostSubject: Re: having technical difficulty   having technical difficulty Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 3:40 pm

they had a major maint. last nite and atm a xp and other bonus event will begin after restart tonight. Im not sure why that would be happening but try asking in teamspeak3 we have alot of good pc people inguild and maybe 1 can help you
Server Adress 66.76.162.100 server password 232
Back to top Go down
Conqu3r

Conqu3r

PostSubject: Re: having technical difficulty   having technical difficulty Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 5:10 pm

you need to reinstall webzen game starter i had similar problem in the past and that solved it

its a browser add on
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: having technical difficulty   having technical difficulty Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

having technical difficulty
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Archlord Trinity Guild :: T R I N I T Y :: News-
Jump to: