Archlord Trinity Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this site has been made for the greatest guild ever

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal
New guild barter system, go to Trade Section for information and click the treasure chest for a glimpse

SKILL BUILDER

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fisterbottom

Fisterbottom

SKILL BUILDER Empty
PostSubject: SKILL BUILDER   SKILL BUILDER Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 2:28 am

I told a few guildies i would post some builds to help steer players in the right direction. after some thought on this i would need more info on how you decide to play your char b4 i can help with builds. so instead here is a link to a skill builder so you can put pts in and see how many you will have if you take a certain route.

http://www.alinfo.pl/builder/show/HW/

i will say this about builds, almost all classes have great buffs to give them the abilities that they need to be strong w/o putting a lot of pts in passives. later on when you have got all your main buffs maxed or to where they mathematically max out, yes certain skills/buffs do max out on their effect ie: soul barrier is 70% max at lvl 8 or 9 cant remember more pts give more duration only, then put pts in passives. this is only my opinion and im not an expert, yet lol

if someone wants to help me here and post their build or what they think would be good or what they have now so we can all help each other along the way.
Back to top Go down
Fisterbottom

Fisterbottom

SKILL BUILDER Empty
PostSubject: Re: SKILL BUILDER   SKILL BUILDER Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 2:34 am

http://www.alinfo.pl/builder/show/HW/tro8w-xziurn-2j1v1on-3861-2jiika7

best i can remember this is how my build is today. i might have a couple of points in wrong places but this is what skill/buffs i have and i always want more LOL
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

SKILL BUILDER Empty
PostSubject: Re: SKILL BUILDER   SKILL BUILDER Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 5:23 am

I'm next:

http://www.alinfo.pl/builder/show/OA/apsw-8cp3cu-2ghfpm8-1uerk2-1m53ibj

i have to reset passives (evade, dodge, sprite protect) because i dont need them now ---> lvl 10 skills LOL
Back to top Go down
s1r1sOOs1r1s

s1r1sOOs1r1s

SKILL BUILDER Empty
PostSubject: Re: SKILL BUILDER   SKILL BUILDER Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:56 pm

Back to top Go down
Fisterbottom

Fisterbottom

SKILL BUILDER Empty
PostSubject: Re: SKILL BUILDER   SKILL BUILDER Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 5:21 am

here is Whisk3yman's build atm:

http://www.alinfo.pl/builder/show/OM/12l1-93hlku-484gs0-38vzk-10dvs0v

i know at lvl 71 i need to reset some things i just havent decided on what ones to do yet.
if Kh4rn has any opinions or anyone else plz lemme know. i made this char as a pure elemental farmer for blodes and such is why it is this way now. last night i did a few trains in ice and seemed like i was killing them fairly fast for this lvl. but ant insight as to how i should head into the future with the build would be appreciated very much, although i may not listen at least it will give me a different look at things LOL

gear i have blode/shuta/biglos/6% cast gloves/cast stone in elite 3 slot top
ice-boots/kilt lightning & poison hat
lvl 63 wand kinda sux but is ok for now, i have a fairly good 71 wand already made that is elite 4 or 5 slot with lvl 4 magic stones and reined to 10 or 11 already.

thx for everyone else sharing their builds, hope everyone else takes the time so we can all learn more about each others strengths and weaknesses and can help each other be as strong as possible
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SKILL BUILDER Empty
PostSubject: Re: SKILL BUILDER   SKILL BUILDER Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SKILL BUILDER
Page 1 of 1