Archlord Trinity Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this site has been made for the greatest guild ever

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal
New guild barter system, go to Trade Section for information and click the treasure chest for a glimpse

American server details.

Go down 
+21
Meca
Kharn
tungl
Whoe
Phatangel
D3ath
Pucksor
jgizle
uberpwnage
s1r1sOOs1r1s
Bl1z
darkhack1a
h4tecore
Tinman
nsane
Hate
carri-7words
jasonmc
Singapore
Admin
Fisterbottom
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

American server details. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: American server details.   American server details. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 8:05 pm

hmmmmm, I'm thining a lot on this question.
And finally friendships won. I spent too much time in Trinity and with "agent J" (Smile).
But as a Europian player i dunno how can i transfer my lil tank to the american server.
J or somebody pls help me what to do.
Back to top Go down
Arowak

PostSubject: Re: American server details.   American server details. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 10:26 pm

I dont think anyone should move.
I mean we have a good thing going for us on this server and to split it up, thats not good.

The time i been with the guild. i have gotten to know most of u's, but now ur leaving too join a server thats just opening. i hope u all reconsider this be for leaving us.

Arowak
Back to top Go down
jgizle

jgizle

PostSubject: Re: American server details.   American server details. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 6:09 am

we can lvl faster, and get better drops, wich means we wont be as poor as we are trying to make money on refs and sand dust and reverse orbs and crit rings and cast rings the whole game. eventually ur gona have no money unless u have supply to wp wich u can trade to other ppl. On top of this there will be NO lag at all ! nothing suxs more then lvling then all of a sudden u die cause ur game froze for a few seconds. As u add up the -3% exp it suxs, especially once u start to hit 70+ , 3% takes a while to get
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

PostSubject: Re: American server details.   American server details. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:09 am

Everyone I know Archlord is just not for the casual gamer it really isn't but at the moment Trinity finds itself home to some of the best players in the game(screw server) you guys are all active , have a good understanding of the game , and we all play the same style of gameplay, that is what it takes to have a great guild. I LOVE this guild not because its mine because truly it belongs to us all , I take the game some would and do say way to serious , but to all those people I say " make a toon " lmao I would never do anything in-game or out to hurt any of you , and so my descion to move to the American server is for the best for all staying and going for those staying your guild will have more players that dont lagg when it counts , and the same goes for us leaving. All that the game boils down to in the end is Seiges and Archlord, and if you Laggg so bad you can not run, no less attack or defend during these events what is the point to play? Also, I know it is a new server but so is Archon and look how amazing we are doing here in just a few weeks , Ireally believe we can do the same on the American server. And to all of Trinity that are not moving this isn't the end Trinity I am sure you will go on and survive its an established guild and will be as long as you all carry on our way of play and recruit, an Im sure that you guys can and will do great, hopefully someday owning castles on all servers doesnt sound that shitty to me anyway Razz . But back to the ones of us that are capable of making the move I ask you please come with us, I really think it will be the best thing to do as individuals and as a guild. I am not rushing in to this with-out alot of thought and I mean ALOT of thought scratch and in the end this is what I truly think best for us all. As for the people not from North, Central, and South America, I have been told there will be two ways for you all to play with us #1 for those wanting to take there mains ie. established characters already leveled with items and gear I have been told from several sources there is and will be a 30$ fee for those outside of the mentioned places, but the transfer is possible. #2 for those wanting to remain where you are on your mains but wanting to stay in contact somewhat , make a toon on American server . I have had talks with alot of people and alot of us have decided to make lvl 4x or 5x toons on the others server and put them into pwnography and when we are all wanting to get together go from server to server on our toons and be alittle mischevious Razz lmao So end the end I truly hope all understand this is in no way the end of anything for anyone merely a fork in the road to our owning castles and pwn those fu@k*n& noobs. well gang if I left anything out just post it and I will return an answer as soon as possible. well back to the grind those 3 arent gonna hit 6x this weekend and me here Razz later gang
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

PostSubject: Re: American server details.   American server details. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:22 am

Adding to my post, the most important part of this game is also the friendships we create because it is obvious we all care or the choice of going or staying would not be one that carried so much weight and although Iwon't being able to speak to all of you that are staying on Archon daily in-game we can still keep in touch here and as I mentioned as soon as I get settled in on the American server priority #1 will be to re-create Aninimity and join pwnography Archon for future torement of all the nooby guilds that give you guys any greif Razz at least there 5x and under lmao
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: American server details.   American server details. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:27 am

pls come to msn bro!
Back to top Go down
bunnyzz

PostSubject: Re: American server details.   American server details. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 2:22 pm

well if guild splits at all me/skull/darksensi will withdraw because think its just stupid to split but hope you all enjoy new server if you go you all rather go there and leave friends behind just tells them 1 thing and i will leaving it at that i speaked my mine
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

PostSubject: Re: American server details.   American server details. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 9:18 pm

well we are not leaving with out alot of thought and its really hard 4 me to leave knowing not all can come but as of now i know at least 40 ppl drom Archon 10 or so from eve and a couple from Tullan that are coming to join Trinity in America so of the bat we will have even more 6x+ than we do here and 4 Trinity Archon you guys will still have a strong force within and im unionin with rouge so you all will always have ppl to /u and help you on Archon and im sure Durell and everyone will remain true to oue philosophy an style of game play we have a great thing goin and a great oppertunity 4 all . I say again this is NOT the end of anything but begginning for a new chapter is all lots of luck 2 all
back 2 the grind im within 10% of 56 on the knight swashy ansd sorc Razz
Back to top Go down
Lorett

Lorett

PostSubject: Re: American server details.   American server details. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 9:32 am

I vote no. I am Archlord player since CM EP1 and seen lot of transfers (good strong guilds disappeared). I wish to see strong guild (like as family gang with great guild master) here. Cool
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

PostSubject: Re: American server details.   American server details. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 12:29 pm

gang i know for alot of guilds Lorett is right they come an go an alot of the so called BIG guilds are merely shells of what they once were and i know trinity is taking a chance by moving , however i have been doing my best on archon to create a great guild with alot of really cool people and we all know that was a 100% success and all we needed to do was stay together and get our levels and kick the people that beacme non-active and recruit to replace them , but nothing has changed in that aspect only that some of us will be doing this from another server.
I have already made my decision and I am moving an for all that take my advice if you are from America make the move I know it is hard to leave but I know it is for the best over-all game play for us. And to all that stay behind it is truly upto you all what will become of Trinity Archon I will do my very best to leave you all in as strong a union as possible and regardless of how I leave Trinity it will be upto you all to recruit and level and stay together the one thing I am sure of is you are all great people and I will miss playing with all of those I leave behind, but as your level and start going to seiges and Archlord battles at least for those of you from America the lagg is so bad it is truly impossible to play the game as it is intended and for that reason alone it is truly pointless for us to stay . And for all of us going I have been recruiting from all servers at least 10 soe's per server in the last week alone trinity america recruiting active level 7x+ and from each server I was bombarded with /s's and /w's an things are lookin promisin and when all of the people leave Archon there will be a massive power struggle I am trying to get you all in position to fill that void . but it will take 24/7 recruiting if you leave this on Durell's shouldrs alone it will not work it will take all of a guild trying to make the powert house team we all know you can be so stop thinking of this as an end to something and start thinking of it as a fork in the road where we can now control 2 worlds soon and keep in contact here and on our lvl 4x an 5x toons we can make on each others servers to put in pwnography on each server an have pk tours that we can set dates 4 from here . I know all this can an as far as I am concerned will make us all stronger . the decision has been made now we all must step up and do what we all need to do to make our guilds as strong as we can good luck Trinity archon I will miss you all , and to Trinity america all I can say is "Lookout" Razz see ya all in-game after the Maint saddle up cowboys and get to cleanin maids Razz
Back to top Go down
Fisterbottom

Fisterbottom

PostSubject: Re: American server details.   American server details. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 1:33 pm

everyone needs to look at what new chars get for lvl ups on Gracia. these gifts alnoe make me want to make a new char just for the ashtals, hint hint Jason we r makin toons what race r we doin LMAO
so anyone who wants to make new chars we will keep ya company while we make some too.

final decision for me will be made when we test the server, but even if its not a great deal better i will make the move as well
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

PostSubject: Re: American server details.   American server details. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 4:06 pm

yes those gifts will be ours Razz i havent lvl'd a zerk hunter or mage and really an ele so pick 2 an ill pick 2 an we can lvl sh them to 6x i am givin serious thought tho to making another swashy they lvl so easy till 6x an for the 7k lvl 4 sez's i think we can go 9x b4 the xp evnts are over we still got time to think it all thru but oh man this is gonna pwn Razz
later gang
Back to top Go down
salmac

salmac

PostSubject: Re: American server details.   American server details. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 2:37 am

jasonmc wrote:
gang i know for alot of guilds Lorett is right they come an go an alot of the so called BIG guilds are merely shells of what they once were and i know trinity is taking a chance by moving , however i have been doing my best on archon to create a great guild with alot of really cool people and we all know that was a 100% success and all we needed to do was stay together and get our levels and kick the people that beacme non-active and recruit to replace them , but nothing has changed in that aspect only that some of us will be doing this from another server.
I have already made my decision and I am moving an for all that take my advice if you are from America make the move I know it is hard to leave but I know it is for the best over-all game play for us. And to all that stay behind it is truly upto you all what will become of Trinity Archon I will do my very best to leave you all in as strong a union as possible and regardless of how I leave Trinity it will be upto you all to recruit and level and stay together the one thing I am sure of is you are all great people and I will miss playing with all of those I leave behind, but as your level and start going to seiges and Archlord battles at least for those of you from America the lagg is so bad it is truly impossible to play the game as it is intended and for that reason alone it is truly pointless for us to stay . And for all of us going I have been recruiting from all servers at least 10 soe's per server in the last week alone trinity america recruiting active level 7x+ and from each server I was bombarded with /s's and /w's an things are lookin promisin and when all of the people leave Archon there will be a massive power struggle I am trying to get you all in position to fill that void . but it will take 24/7 recruiting if you leave this on Durell's shouldrs alone it will not work it will take all of a guild trying to make the powert house team we all know you can be so stop thinking of this as an end to something and start thinking of it as a fork in the road where we can now control 2 worlds soon and keep in contact here and on our lvl 4x an 5x toons we can make on each others servers to put in pwnography on each server an have pk tours that we can set dates 4 from here . I know all this can an as far as I am concerned will make us all stronger . the decision has been made now we all must step up and do what we all need to do to make our guilds as strong as we can good luck Trinity archon I will miss you all , and to Trinity america all I can say is "Lookout" Razz see ya all in-game after the Maint saddle up cowboys and get to cleanin maids Razz

too long ;/ didnt read ;p
just wanted to say hi ^_^
have fun on Gracia
Back to top Go down
Fisterbottom

Fisterbottom

PostSubject: Re: American server details.   American server details. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 2:51 am

even at first just riding thru Tullan i had zero lag even with a few other ppl around, which im sure everyone has rubber band effect on Eu servers. then i went to SG where about 20 to 30 ppl were around, got off my mount and started buffing up, let me tell u i know with the 2 cast speed buffs a knight has i easily have 80% or better cast and know if there is no lag i can run thru my buffs very fast and on Gracia i could finally do this even at SG, as fast as i could click skills they were cast OMG FINALLY. did a lil pvp at SG and then went on my sorc in ice, again WOW what a noticeable difference i could round mobs slow them and stand there killing them w/o them losing slow cuz my skills not casting correctly from lag issues. last night i went on Archon and was doing the same thing in ice and could not handle the lag anymore all i could do is maybe keep the mob slowed.

so ya i was already leaning towards moving to Gracia but now i cant freaking wait!!!!

also the guild Bloodline from the Tullan server has been at SG dominating for the last 2 days thinking they are badasses LMFAO it took 4 of them to keep me down. 1 of those was a lvl 99 sorc and then another 90+ sorc and ranger adn archer close to my lvl. these gimps have never had to fight for anything. i did one time get 2 of the 4 of them killed but they got me in the end lol. i feel sorry for them when we are all there to team up on them as they did me, they are so owned by us it wont even be funny.

what is everyone else take on Gracia after testing it?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: American server details.   American server details. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 2:59 am

I just made a new char there to test my lag, but nothing. (maybe my 25 Mbit net connection) 4 me the same as on Archon. So now just need a chance to transfer my hunter. Btw i will lvl a mage or sorc becuse the awesome gifts. So i hope u guys will help me to catch u with my new char! Smile LOL
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

PostSubject: Re: American server details.   American server details. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 6:17 am

yes as for Jag or any of our counterparts from around the globe if you are unable to transfer your mains and still want to come to America to be with Trinity I will personally help level your new toons I am going to make at least a new swashy, zerk, mage, and ele, so i will not do the 3 at one time thing again its just a little straining without cc so i will lvl 2 at a time this way i only have 2 make 1 set of gear per pair and it will allow me the oppurtunity to help 3 guildy's each turn. Gang the more I hear and the more I think about it I truly know we are moving in the right direction for those staying and going.
Ihave spoke to several of our friends in Rouge and I still need to talk with Chainedx but I am almost positive they will want to union with Trinity Archon and I am still looking thru all of our optoins as for the 3rd. Also everyone that hears we are goin to remain together think its an awesome idea because alot of guilds with the same or similar names on different servers are not all connected and the idea of us being 1 team is awesome, I cant wait gang 6 months from now I truly hope we are sitting where we want to be and I imagine we will be only time will tell but I have more faith in us than can be typed by this hillbilly :p
So if anyone has any final questions just let me know , thanks gang
I have successfully went thru (ALL) of my acc's and am ready to delete like 6 acc's and os for the other 6 of mine and 3 of Brandy's I will be able to delete 1 of hers and 2 of mine after the transfer I cant wait to buy secret safes and have all my stuff on just (6) accounts I may even be able to know what i have lmao at least after i get all 4 slots of storage an seperate all my goodies lol I still am lookin sad on the gold department as not everyone has repayed me but ya live an ya learn i suppose Razz Well lots of luck 2 all Im back 2 the gring an Ill cya ingame
Back to top Go down
Fisterbottom

Fisterbottom

PostSubject: Re: American server details.   American server details. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 7:16 am

also for anyone who wants i will be grinding ice adn soon light with Whisk3yman so all are welcome to log in a lvl whatever and stand by for drops that will help even more on ur lvling up a new char.
as Jason said i too will help anyone willing to come with us. there are way too many advantages for us on this new server. i really think we have some of the best AL players in the game right now and if the best are not with us they are looking very hard at joining us some how. that alone is a big pat on the back to all of us cuz it means ppl are watching us and notice how well we work together in all areas.
just drop us a line on who is going to give it a try and we will be there with help.
Back to top Go down
Kharn

PostSubject: Re: American server details.   American server details. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 9:43 pm

lol sup guys long time no see, hope the new servers doing well

we thinkin of comin to make a new toon with a cpl old friends , be easy enough with the 650% xp boost lol
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

PostSubject: Re: American server details.   American server details. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 10:56 am

omg for all of Trinity Archon and all of our friends that check out this forum get your asses over to Trinity America if even for a temp toon i have starte a new swashy an in under 72 hours im lvl 73 we can all have a seige toon so you guys can come over on saturdays and help seige for us an then if you still dont wanna transfer your toons thats fine but you will have a high lvl toon on our server to come on and bullshit with us on an go back 2 your other servers after this event but pls dont pass up the fun of this event its crazy webzin actually got 1 right i have only spent 10$ in lenz an 4 three day toas and 1 pair of 14 day trunks an 1 14 day pet food so far an i have a proof of destroyer proof of monarch a union necki an a spiral that are mine 2 keep the union an spiral have ashtals an i still have 4 ashtals an 4 scion stones 2 keep we get 14 day chaotic armor at 32 for free so i used 7 an 15 gear till then and the cf gear is gonna last me long enuff to at least buy 78 gear if not higher its amazing so get over here i miss you all
Back to top Go down
Kharn

PostSubject: Re: American server details.   American server details. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 7:22 am

lol with the new buddy system theyv bought out now everyserver can make 85+ toons in a week with out breaking a sweet, yay for free xp pets cheers
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

PostSubject: Re: American server details.   American server details. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 7:37 am

yeah webzin finally did somethin right ^^ btw i got a way around paypal so 4 all that had been savin me armor let me know an il try an get a peice or 2 a week
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: American server details.   American server details. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

American server details.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3