Archlord Trinity Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this site has been made for the greatest guild ever

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal
New guild barter system, go to Trade Section for information and click the treasure chest for a glimpse

Blue scrolls 6-9-2010

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fisterbottom

Fisterbottom

Blue scrolls 6-9-2010 Empty
PostSubject: Blue scrolls 6-9-2010   Blue scrolls 6-9-2010 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 2:17 am

scrolls to make bound items comes out tonight WOOT only problem is they cost 999 WcoinP WTMF

well no matter im sure some of us will pay it to get what we want lol

i will make a list of uniqs and realm gear i have later and post so everyone will know what i have available.
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

PostSubject: Re: Blue scrolls 6-9-2010   Blue scrolls 6-9-2010 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 10:49 am

yep thats silly i think they are just doing that do try and rape the desperate and the rich kids then in a couple months they will go on sell for a month then back up an then finally the price will go down again for good. I mean yes its true i will probally pay for a few just to move the very most improtant items over to my mains but if webzin would just lower the price to say instead of 10$ per 1 item 1 way if they would change it to 10$ for 10 one way trades whether that be 1 bound or 12 then if i want to trade uniques from both directions i would have 2 use a scroll from bith toons but we could both put 12 items in i would use a scroll on every character i play 2 move all of the uni's i want to have constantly around they would make alot more money in the long run but lets just hope if enuff ppl bitch we will get something like this. but least we can get some of the realm of of Jasonmc an Fister an Devil an Whiskey an all of the other gear we have been forced 2 pick b4 just watching it disappear :p well later gang
Back to top Go down
Stockade

Stockade

PostSubject: Re: Blue scrolls 6-9-2010   Blue scrolls 6-9-2010 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 3:18 pm

Yah, It's crazy at that price...but yah, I will probably being running around asking if someone has a Blode for sale. I'm hoping to have my Zerk to lvl 70 so I can farm Realm myself so I dont have to put up the cash for that to, but we'll see.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blue scrolls 6-9-2010   Blue scrolls 6-9-2010 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blue scrolls 6-9-2010
Page 1 of 1