Archlord Trinity Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this site has been made for the greatest guild ever

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal
New guild barter system, go to Trade Section for information and click the treasure chest for a glimpse

Giving away Greaves of Cross (Knight Ice Realm Pants) for FREE

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Brandy

Brandy

Giving away Greaves of Cross (Knight Ice Realm Pants) for FREE Empty
PostSubject: Giving away Greaves of Cross (Knight Ice Realm Pants) for FREE   Giving away Greaves of Cross (Knight Ice Realm Pants) for FREE Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:47 pm

I currently have a pair of knight ice realm pants...I picked them up one day in ice when no knights were online. I want to give these to someone in our union before I sell them to someone out of union. I don't want anything for the pants...whoever wants them can have them...you just have to provide the scroll for the trade as they are a bound item. Anyone who is interested, whisper me in-game, talk to me in guild or union chat, or pm me on our website. If you want the pants but you can't buy a scroll right now, I will hold them for you until you can buy a scroll for a reasonable time period..I'm not gonna hold them for two months or anything, but I will hold them for up to one month until you can buy a scroll.
Back to top Go down
Brandy

Brandy

PostSubject: Re: Giving away Greaves of Cross (Knight Ice Realm Pants) for FREE   Giving away Greaves of Cross (Knight Ice Realm Pants) for FREE Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 5:11 am

update...I now also have some extra ranger lightning gear now as well to give away...I have a pair of lightning gloves with good yelllows (air walk and power kataria) and I also have a lightning top (I forget the yellows on that one)

If anyone wants these items or the knight pants, pm me here or talk to me ingame
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

PostSubject: Re: Giving away Greaves of Cross (Knight Ice Realm Pants) for FREE   Giving away Greaves of Cross (Knight Ice Realm Pants) for FREE Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 9:11 am

Sapp needs a lightning hat and any of the purple with the right bonus's i want her top to have added mana bonus not double resist tho she runs out of mana and already has over 80 resistance an so I would like for either her pants or top from cf to have double mana stat an as for me on Jason he needs all purple except top an Blackwidow needs all i really want double regen or block or any of the defensive stats I need a double crit glove 4 when attackin but as soon as i need 2 stamp i need double def or regen or what not see what im sayin so if anyone see's let me know
Back to top Go down
Tyrany

PostSubject: Re: Giving away Greaves of Cross (Knight Ice Realm Pants) for FREE   Giving away Greaves of Cross (Knight Ice Realm Pants) for FREE Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:49 pm

ya know, id almost do that but to be honest id probably waste my money on a scroll then drop greaves of aaron or excen for myself the same night

im reffering to the night i almost bought a scroll and traded gauntlet of cross to my knight from my ele, then couldnt get the scroll cause i bought wc instead of wp, then in the same night dropped 2 pair gauntlet excen. one with extra attack speed xD
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

PostSubject: Re: Giving away Greaves of Cross (Knight Ice Realm Pants) for FREE   Giving away Greaves of Cross (Knight Ice Realm Pants) for FREE Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:14 pm

same i want gloves bad but am savin scroll to move other blode or a barom an keep waitin cause i want a hat but at 95 i bout say heck with the xp lmao but i just hope i drop us all some stuff in poison next day or two an by then hopfully ill be a 96 an close to 97 and can be a designated cf hound
Back to top Go down
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Giving away Greaves of Cross (Knight Ice Realm Pants) for FREE   Giving away Greaves of Cross (Knight Ice Realm Pants) for FREE Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:12 pm

i dont mind being a CF hound also, but when i got an opportunity to have help leveling or lvl share in poison then i won't be found in CF. But when i am uber low or out of lens then you'll see my hanging around waiting for sorc gloves to drop lol. All i got to say is once i get my 5-7k CC next month your gonna see me in CF ALOT after i hit 85 ^^ trying to farm CF gears for whoever is w. me in CF i would like to see this guild become strong and i dont mind helping it get closer to being #1 guild on server Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

PostSubject: Re: Giving away Greaves of Cross (Knight Ice Realm Pants) for FREE   Giving away Greaves of Cross (Knight Ice Realm Pants) for FREE Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 12:26 pm

thanks Nameless your a great guildy and friend glad to have ya on the team wish we had 90 more just like ya Razz which i think we are getting alot closer to being #1 and with all the great teamwork it wont be long hopefully we win the guild of the month an with that advertisement it will help atract alot of new active people I cant wait till the day when we log in on just a wednesday and see 70+ people online Smile gratz on alot of realm i think other day you had 2 set a record for most dropped in short time lmao
Back to top Go down
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Giving away Greaves of Cross (Knight Ice Realm Pants) for FREE   Giving away Greaves of Cross (Knight Ice Realm Pants) for FREE Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 12:47 pm

yep i think i did set a record for AL with a little over 30 CF drops in the course of 5-8 hours ^^
but now after this recent maintenance seems like drop rate dropped alot :\ Also your welcome for me being a great guildie and friend ^^ Also i want to thank all the friends and guildies for being uberly AWESOME in Trinity w/ all the help w/ CLing and the other things they have done to help me get to where i am now.
Hopefully i can get CF gear for some more guildies soon ^^ and uniqs ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Giving away Greaves of Cross (Knight Ice Realm Pants) for FREE   Giving away Greaves of Cross (Knight Ice Realm Pants) for FREE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Giving away Greaves of Cross (Knight Ice Realm Pants) for FREE
Page 1 of 1