Archlord Trinity Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this site has been made for the greatest guild ever

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal
New guild barter system, go to Trade Section for information and click the treasure chest for a glimpse

Scammer -->WARNING !!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
wisher

wisher

Scammer -->WARNING !!  Empty
PostSubject: Scammer -->WARNING !!    Scammer -->WARNING !!  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 6:26 am

Hi every1 some guy called Gmms invited me to chat and this is what he wanted me to do :

Scammer -->WARNING !!  Scam1

Scammer -->WARNING !!  Scam2

Scammer -->WARNING !!  Scam3

guys be carefull plz and don't fall on moves like this.....
Back to top Go down
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Scammer -->WARNING !!    Scammer -->WARNING !!  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 6:51 am

haha scammer. Gm's don't have that bad of grammar. This type of thing has been going on for awhile now. Been seeing ppl reporting it in forums off and on for the last few weeks. Gm's would never ever everrrrrrr contact you in game asking for info. They are GMs they already know all your info email and password to your game and all that stuff :p
Back to top Go down
Fisterbottom

Fisterbottom

PostSubject: Re: Scammer -->WARNING !!    Scammer -->WARNING !!  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 6:52 am

ya never give anyone even ur friends ur acct details. this is always a bad idea and this would be a scam fer sure. ive seen this char b4 but nvr had dealings with him. do be sure to give these screens to WZ also so this char will be banned.

thx for sharing
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

PostSubject: Re: Scammer -->WARNING !!    Scammer -->WARNING !!  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 12:05 pm

yep until they bann i recomend all puttin on ignore list 2 save time of doin if we get picked ^^ i had 2 guildys back on cm get hacked this way i wasnt online at the time an so they gave it out an was logged into 3 min later an by the time back on was emptied out so be careful
Back to top Go down
Brandy

Brandy

PostSubject: Re: Scammer -->WARNING !!    Scammer -->WARNING !!  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 4:58 am

I had someone try to do this exact thing to me back on codemasters...and one of our friends actually gave that person their account details...you can guess what happened next..they couldnt log into their account anymore cause the password had been changed...it only took him about 2 minutes to change his password and log back on..but by that time, all his valuable items (accessories, armour, weaps, gold, stones, etc..) had been taken from his account.

just remember guys and gals...webzen will NEVER ask for your account information because they don't need to ask..if its really someone from webzen, they can just look up your account information..no need to ask for it.

so no matter what a person says to you (claim to be a gm, tell you that your account will be banned, etc...) don't listen to them and write down their name and send a ticket immediately so they can be banned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scammer -->WARNING !!    Scammer -->WARNING !!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scammer -->WARNING !!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Archlord Trinity Guild :: T R I N I T Y :: News-
Jump to: