Archlord Trinity Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this site has been made for the greatest guild ever

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal
New guild barter system, go to Trade Section for information and click the treasure chest for a glimpse

Hunter PvE build pls...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Unknown

Hunter PvE build pls... Empty
PostSubject: Hunter PvE build pls...   Hunter PvE build pls... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:46 pm

I have my hunter to lvl 28 atm and Swashy has a hunter lvling w/ me and would greatly appreciate a hunter build please. Main reason i am making a hunter is for the higher lvl prty buffs for orcs in BG and for the animal soul buffs for those that are farming in CF. My main goal after i get Nameless's goals reached is to focus on getting my hunter to lvl 70+ and to get all the right gear to be a bad ass pvper ^^ from what i've heard is if you do it right hunter's can pwn
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

PostSubject: Re: Hunter PvE build pls...   Hunter PvE build pls... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 4:34 pm

yes indeed they can and the person 2 ask is in our guild witchdoctor aka Jaguar he can tell you all you need to know
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hunter PvE build pls...   Hunter PvE build pls... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 5:27 am

Yeah of course i can help. Hunter is easy in PVE till 7x. After that if u have the right uniques and gears, u can farm alone easy (but takes long time :/ ) I spend lot of time and money on Jaguar (lvl 83 now, and i really FKIN angry that it is on Archon not here). I have different gears and uniques, for pvp and pve, and for just tanking.
Hunter is the greatest tank in the game, much better then knights. As i played and explored, hunter is a great supporter/tank class, BUT u can kill easy if u know the way.

Main thing, nobody can kill u. The easyest class in pvp is (sry Jas Smile ) archer, then the others (dunno anything about swash). knights r little hard because of their hp.

So, for lvling fast:
46:
http://www.alinfo.pl/builder/show/OA/4-1fco472-7ps-p1zphc-255r

70:
http://www.alinfo.pl/builder/show/OA/apsw-8cp3cu-2d6d0mo-m1y92o-1ilg67z
(if u have +1 uniques or realm top, or other realm parts)

But better if u ask
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

PostSubject: Re: Hunter PvE build pls...   Hunter PvE build pls... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 6:32 am

^^ np lol and thanks Jag 4 helpin Smile
Back to top Go down
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Hunter PvE build pls...   Hunter PvE build pls... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:02 am

thanks for the info ^^ main reason for my hunter is for the BG to give buffs for orc class in guild and to tank in PvP at higher lvl. atm on my main char i got full set of gear for my hunter CF chest piece that has +11 def additional CF tassets that has max mana and hp additional and then my cap and gloves are Gott and boots of vortok atm. My main is really lucky at dropping CF alllllll the time ^^ so i can easily buy one scroll and turn it into 4-6 in 1 - 2 days to get the gear to my hunter and im a CC whore so i could buy uniqs or farm them to put on my hunter. So just say which uniqs to have for PvE and PvP and i can get to work on getting them this coming month. My plan is that after i get my sorc to lvl 85 minimum i will start working more on my hunter and main goal on my hunter is to get to at least 70. once i get my hunter to lvl 80 i can use my sorc to lvl share it in Poison ^^
Atm on my 81 sorc i got 1 blode 1 kark 1 luke 1 biglos 5 slot ring of the gaia tree w/ 3 intel stones, res stone and hp stone. CF chest 12% SB and 12%hp CF kilt 7% res CF boots 12% mov 3% dodge melee CF gloves 2% bonus drop rating, Poison cap, calaran chest piece for the +2 to skills to buff w/ and then use my CF chest for pvp ^^ i get 80% Block and 50% res on my own.
planning on getting 2 5% cast rings and work on getting 2 10% res stones to put in them and then id be at 63% res on my own. ATM w/ Blacks and Pucksor's prty buffs i pwn at pvp and thats w/ only around 65% cast time was'nt using combi during the GvG we were doin the other day.
srry for this being so long, just wanted to say my plans and some of my goals and stuff :p
Back to top Go down
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Hunter PvE build pls...   Hunter PvE build pls... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:06 am

Admin wrote:
Yeah of course i can help. Hunter is easy in PVE till 7x. After that if u have the right uniques and gears, u can farm alone easy (but takes long time :/ ) I spend lot of time and money on Jaguar (lvl 83 now, and i really FKIN angry that it is on Archon not here). I have different gears and uniques, for pvp and pve, and for just tanking.
Hunter is the greatest tank in the game, much better then knights. As i played and explored, hunter is a great supporter/tank class, BUT u can kill easy if u know the way.

Main thing, nobody can kill u. The easyest class in pvp is (sry Jas Smile ) archer, then the others (dunno anything about swash). knights r little hard because of their hp.

So, for lvling fast:
46:
http://www.alinfo.pl/builder/show/OA/4-1fco472-7ps-p1zphc-255r

70:
http://www.alinfo.pl/builder/show/OA/apsw-8cp3cu-2d6d0mo-m1y92o-1ilg67z
(if u have +1 uniques or realm top, or other realm parts)

But better if u ask

darn i think i might have to do a reset since i got 5/5 on dash 5/5 on piercing shot. Am only lvl 28 atm so can't get Burst Shot Arrow Hail and phoenix yet. and im guessing those 3 are all AoEs better thant piercing shot ^^. I will use my free reset at lvl 50. Also i will keep PvE build until lvl 80 then go PvP so that i can lvl share the hunter w/ my sorc unless my sorc is higher than 86 by the time i reach 80 :p
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

PostSubject: Re: Hunter PvE build pls...   Hunter PvE build pls... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 9:18 am

yea i suggest 2 all keep pve untill the lvl you are goin 2 stop at unless you have a lvl toon to share with pvp builds just arent 4 lvl'n remind me when you get 45 ish i want to lvl my ele when u do for the same reasons and when we get the hunter ele an any other guildys that want to lvl with us we can lvl share Jasonmc and sapp with the ele and hunter and by the time we hit 86+ alot of our guildys should be 78+ an we will be ready to pwn either in castle seiges gvgs or in bf or cf god im so excited we are really doin awesome we had over 20 ppl online same time and as ppl logged out others came in we are really doin great at active ppl we just soon need 2 move our 3x ppl over to pwn as they log in
i just dont want to hurt anyones feelings but if they are serious about the game and with helping Trinity 3x is a joke imo sorry to say but its the truth
Back to top Go down
salmac

salmac

PostSubject: Re: Hunter PvE build pls...   Hunter PvE build pls... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:27 pm

lol jason u r bigger carebear than me Razz go skull up sometimes ^_^
im for hybrid builds starting from lvl 4x or 5x Razz
even if u dont PK its good to defend yourself
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

PostSubject: Re: Hunter PvE build pls...   Hunter PvE build pls... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:33 pm

thats what us carebears are for i just let them go pve so they hit 7x+ asap so they can enjoy seiges an pvp sooner Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunter PvE build pls...   Hunter PvE build pls... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunter PvE build pls...
Page 1 of 1