Archlord Trinity Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this site has been made for the greatest guild ever

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal
New guild barter system, go to Trade Section for information and click the treasure chest for a glimpse

Trinity Guild Video...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Unknown

Trinity Guild Video... Empty
PostSubject: Trinity Guild Video...   Trinity Guild Video... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:55 pm

Someone needs to make a video of alot of our members together pvping/pveing/GvG/Siege or just having fun and clip them together and make a bad a** video and once everyone votes that it's complete and totally bada** we can add it to our guild recruiting page on WZ forums ^^ and then watch the swarms of ppl start applying to Trinity and Pwn.
So the main question is...
Who has the skills to do somethin like this?
Whoever can do this might get a nice gift from me when its complete (remember im a CC whore so your gift might be nice) Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
The video needs to be approximately 2-3 mins long, the length of a song, we will also need to vote on a song to be playing with the video Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

PostSubject: Re: Trinity Guild Video...   Trinity Guild Video... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:28 pm

I agree this will help I also will toss a bone to the director,
a few songs I think would be cool are that old song thats in every nam movie (fortunate son credence), (Halo .soil), (another one bites the dust,Queen) and last but not least (hellz bellz ACDC) I think if we patch together all these or a few others while doing different stuff would pwn like maybe a short clip of several of us going thru and killing skulls under the title of "SKULL UP WE DARE YOU" and another to us gvg'n and another short clip of us farming in realm, posion probally to show high levels an maybe a peice of us in cf to show farming and if we take our time an film long enough we can show us getting drops that would kik azz ^^ well thats my 2 cents its just something I would like 2 see lol
Back to top Go down
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Trinity Guild Video...   Trinity Guild Video... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 7:18 pm

how bout that Rocky song "Eye of the Tiger" ^^ lol for when there is a tough battle,
like get a prty of us and go against a tough boss that takes forever to kill and have that song to go along w/ it ^^
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

PostSubject: Re: Trinity Guild Video...   Trinity Guild Video... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 7:49 pm

kk we can try the boss in lightning or the Balor king in the end of the asylum ^^ that be aswesome Smile
Back to top Go down
wisher

wisher

PostSubject: Re: Trinity Guild Video...   Trinity Guild Video... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:23 am

well as u already know i started making video... i have some parts already but i need u guys to make some cuz i don't wanna show only my archer Smile
I'll post test video in about a week and u can tell me what shall i add/remove ...
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

PostSubject: Re: Trinity Guild Video...   Trinity Guild Video... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 8:54 am

awesome
thanks wisher
Back to top Go down
Phatangel

Phatangel

PostSubject: Re: Trinity Guild Video...   Trinity Guild Video... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:42 pm

Jason do u have a vent man?
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

PostSubject: Re: Trinity Guild Video...   Trinity Guild Video... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:15 pm

yea i sent you a private message on the website here kust log in and ask in union or in /g eveyone has it or hell ill just post here
name: Trinity
Ip: 64.34.161.52
Port: 3823
Pw: Friends
Room: Perfect World
Back to top Go down
Phatangel

Phatangel

PostSubject: Re: Trinity Guild Video...   Trinity Guild Video... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 4:18 pm

my message thing must be messed up i dont get any messages for some reason thanks!!
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

PostSubject: Re: Trinity Guild Video...   Trinity Guild Video... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 7:56 am

others have said similar things i will have Jag look into it an i am trying to get us a real time chat log to where we caqn all type in real time as we are logged into this site hope to see ya soon bloodreaper is almost 70
Back to top Go down
wisher

wisher

PostSubject: Re: Trinity Guild Video...   Trinity Guild Video... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 10:39 pm

Here is test video DO NOT laugh Smile
This is NOT how offical gonna look like just wanna know what u guys like ... more guild/ pvp/ siege/ cf/ bosses things like that ...

http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/7642/archlordtest.mp4
Back to top Go down
Phatangel

Phatangel

PostSubject: Re: Trinity Guild Video...   Trinity Guild Video... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 9:33 am

Wisher thats a good video needs to be clearer and a lot more but overall good plot Smile VERY GOOOD !!!
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

PostSubject: Re: Trinity Guild Video...   Trinity Guild Video... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 10:03 am

i have to get some stuff downloaded to veiw but workin on it
Back to top Go down
Berserkersfury

Berserkersfury

PostSubject: Re: Trinity Guild Video...   Trinity Guild Video... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 8:09 am

Hmmm, I could make a movie, but, it's gnna be hard for me since im a newb Sad
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

PostSubject: Re: Trinity Guild Video...   Trinity Guild Video... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 2:16 pm

what we are doing is everyone thats has any good ideas for a awesome vid film it and then we will all put our vids together edit them and subtitle them and add some cool music in the background so all wanting to add to our vids fill free
Back to top Go down
Berserkersfury

Berserkersfury

PostSubject: Re: Trinity Guild Video...   Trinity Guild Video... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 5:32 pm

Oh ok Smile Cuz I was thinking of a storyline kind of commercial like it starts off like this

"There once was a guy named Jason, who had foreseen the future. and blah blah about Trinity owning and then the end Smile "

Lol
Back to top Go down
wisher

wisher

PostSubject: Re: Trinity Guild Video...   Trinity Guild Video... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 10:43 am

Just download FRAPS, very easy to use and then just record all the time, then we can give videos together and make awesome guild video Wink
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

PostSubject: Re: Trinity Guild Video...   Trinity Guild Video... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 11:30 am

the 300% days are coming soon and i would like 2 film all of us in bg when i level so we can have alot of our hi lvls there buffin me and a vid of me hittin pp would be a descent clip ^^
just a thought
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trinity Guild Video...   Trinity Guild Video... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trinity Guild Video...
Page 1 of 1