Archlord Trinity Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this site has been made for the greatest guild ever

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal
New guild barter system, go to Trade Section for information and click the treasure chest for a glimpse

War

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

War Empty
PostSubject: War   War Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 9:12 pm

b4 Maint alot of shit went down
apparently i was told i dont listen but wtfe all i know is Nameless was killed by M3d3vil and then Nexx and then when i was like wtf M3d3vil said soory so i let it go shit happens but i was gonna kill nexx an then drama unfolded and several allies /w me an ask if i want help i said not atm but after maint i get back on an we see how it goes but im fuckin pissed put it that way say what ya want bout me but Trinity deserve no bad words you guys work together great you level share you farm 4 each other not many guildys will openly give away karks or baroms or shutas an blodes an i see Trinity members farm an share you guys are the best if we pissed a few ppl off over little shit or missunderstandings it happens but i wont allow ppl to put you down not now not ever
Back to top Go down
Unknown

War Empty
PostSubject: Re: War   War Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 9:21 pm

ok here is screen pic of Nexx asking me if we friends w/ Xhaver since X was chasin and killin ppl thru poison for while, and i was'nt answering right away since i had a mob and once done i said we were neutral and right after i said we were neutral (like 2-4 secs) BAM M3d kills me and says srry was in my way, but the timing of it didn't seem like i was in the way

War SC100731-000705-1
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

War Empty
PostSubject: Re: War   War Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 9:35 pm

well durin this drama i had 3 gms of good guilds /w me and several mebers from others so tomorro when everyone is on we will see where the chips fall i wanted us 2 remain nuetral (thats how to spell) hehe but it was pretty clear to me shelly "M3d3vil" didnt want to remain nuetral with us I have went out of my way far beyond what i have done for any other guild to remain not just nuetral 2 mollyhathcet but friendly and i dont know what is expected of me when we are no longer in union by there choice so wtf and im done bending over backwards everytime something happens i enjoy this game way to much to let this cause me 1 more moments drama or grief
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

War Empty
PostSubject: Re: War   War Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

War
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Archlord Trinity Guild :: T R I N I T Y :: News-
Jump to: