Archlord Trinity Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this site has been made for the greatest guild ever

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal
New guild barter system, go to Trade Section for information and click the treasure chest for a glimpse

Sorry i wasnt on yesturday and i may not today

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

Sorry i wasnt on yesturday and i may not today Empty
PostSubject: Sorry i wasnt on yesturday and i may not today   Sorry i wasnt on yesturday and i may not today Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:48 am

my brother is on life support i didnt have time to post but i stopped home 4 clothes an wanted ya all 2 have a heads up keep an eye on things and ill be baqck asap good luck guys
Back to top Go down
Winga

Winga

PostSubject: Re: Sorry i wasnt on yesturday and i may not today   Sorry i wasnt on yesturday and i may not today Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:29 am

Really sorry to learn about your brother. I hope he pulls through.
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

PostSubject: Re: Sorry i wasnt on yesturday and i may not today   Sorry i wasnt on yesturday and i may not today Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:44 am

Thanks Winga , yea we are still worried bout long term he ruptured his sp;een and adrenal glands so that mite be a problem later but he was on a breathing machine till today he has all his left ribs broke and it collapsed his left lung an punctured it but they got that under control and his eyes were blacked and nose broke and mouth busted but that'll heal
but thanks again
And Gratzzz on level and thanks again 4 the secret safe that has helped so so much
Back to top Go down
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Sorry i wasnt on yesturday and i may not today   Sorry i wasnt on yesturday and i may not today Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:42 pm

ouch Sad almost sounds like a motorcycle accident :\
I hope the best for your brother and that he has a good recovery and pulls through well.
I will continue to keep him in my thoughts and prayers
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

PostSubject: Re: Sorry i wasnt on yesturday and i may not today   Sorry i wasnt on yesturday and i may not today Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 1:52 pm

thanks Name ^^ yea he was in a crown victoria police edition he had been workin 7- 12's and had worked 14 saturday and when he got off of work a girl wanted him 2 come 2 a bar an talk so after a beer he told her he would follow her home, give her a ride, or call her a cab but he was falling asleep at the bar, she didnt want to leave her car so he followed her (she was drunkish) and before they made it to her house he fell asleep and went over a hill with the rear driver side hitting 2 trees , his mom showed me pictures and it looked really bad, i say it was my brother but we are technically no kin but his mom has dated my dad since i was lil over 19 or almost 20 and ill be 33 this month so to me he is my brother you know what i mean ^^ but thanks and gratz on lvls youll be 92 before we know it go go go
Back to top Go down
symarcher

symarcher

PostSubject: Re: Sorry i wasnt on yesturday and i may not today   Sorry i wasnt on yesturday and i may not today Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 5:16 pm

Sorry to here that jason ... i will also help your bro to pray for leting him recover asap ... and thing will be good for him very soon.
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

PostSubject: Re: Sorry i wasnt on yesturday and i may not today   Sorry i wasnt on yesturday and i may not today Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 5:39 pm

thx sim ^^ and gratz aswell i got ya 25 an now 44 gear if i dont catch u on soon ill be gettin 52 your doin awesome at 47 we move ya to Trinity so go go go
Back to top Go down
symarcher

symarcher

PostSubject: Re: Sorry i wasnt on yesturday and i may not today   Sorry i wasnt on yesturday and i may not today Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 6:24 pm

lolz..i am 41 50% only now .. near 42 .. i geting 44 because i want find now and good item and + it..until 44 i will be wearing and dodnt want chance new set so soon .. until 60+...but now my def really so poor..really sad....
Back to top Go down
wisher

wisher

PostSubject: Re: Sorry i wasnt on yesturday and i may not today   Sorry i wasnt on yesturday and i may not today Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:25 pm

Jason i'm sry to hear that Crying or Very sad I hope he recovers soon and it's nice to have u back
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry i wasnt on yesturday and i may not today   Sorry i wasnt on yesturday and i may not today Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorry i wasnt on yesturday and i may not today
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Archlord Trinity Guild :: T R I N I T Y :: News-
Jump to: