Archlord Trinity Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this site has been made for the greatest guild ever

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal
New guild barter system, go to Trade Section for information and click the treasure chest for a glimpse

Trinity's uniques and rare accessories

Go down 
+3
symarcher
Mastercaster
jasonmc
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

Trinity's uniques  and rare accessories Empty
PostSubject: Trinity's uniques and rare accessories   Trinity's uniques  and rare accessories Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 10:49 am

hey gang alot of us have threads thought it would helkp if we combined down to just 1
All of my items are free only need the scroll i will never charge a guildy we all need to share what we can so we own this server faster ^^ go go go Trinity 4 life

Last edited by jasonmc on Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

PostSubject: Re: Trinity's uniques and rare accessories   Trinity's uniques  and rare accessories Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 11:11 am

4 slot heros pendant (knight) +3/+3% health burst and razor sharp in yellow
5 slot monarch (knight)+4 marching song in yellow
5 slot monarch (ranger)+4/+2% chain action, moonlight breath, time attack in yellow
i will continue to add to this same post as to keep everything together so we can all see what we all have
Back to top Go down
Mastercaster

PostSubject: Re: Trinity's uniques and rare accessories   Trinity's uniques  and rare accessories Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 1:55 pm

got armpads of gorgon with 11% att spd and bracelets of ewan with 3% drop

also need scroll and if u want it u hav to get it b4 i go away which is this tuesday
Back to top Go down
symarcher

symarcher

PostSubject: Re: Trinity's uniques and rare accessories   Trinity's uniques  and rare accessories Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 9:04 pm

Few platinum box and silver box and gold box can have if anyone want..add me in game will do ...only strictly for guildmate Smile
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

PostSubject: Really need for Seiging   Trinity's uniques  and rare accessories Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:29 pm

i am atm trying to buy a few new accessories anyone that can find me a deal it will help alot I need the defense ones I suppose sooner, so I can stamp, but the attack will be sweet too Smile
Attack= Int. Luke or Exc. Kark and Exc. Baroms
Defense=Bril. Darilla and Bril. Gaudius's
I think I have found 1 of the 2 Bril Gaudius's I need but still looking for the rest ^^
I may have found a Luke too Smile

Last edited by jasonmc on Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

PostSubject: Re: Trinity's uniques and rare accessories   Trinity's uniques  and rare accessories Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 7:33 am

please keep an eye out for these uniqs, and i suppose i need some gold and plat tickets so i can make them 3 slot, and i will add a post on the realm thread so we can update what we have 2 share
Back to top Go down
Hydraniod

Hydraniod

PostSubject: Re: Trinity's uniques and rare accessories   Trinity's uniques  and rare accessories Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 6:55 am

I got
Brill blode 1 slot w/ resist stone 6%
Intell Shuta 1 slot w/ resist stone 6%
Brill Biglos neck 1 slot w/ ashtal (i think)
Karkean neck 1 slot w/ resist stone 5-6%

I am looking for another Intell Shuta to buy or even trade for my Brill blode
so if anyone wants to trade Intel Shuta for Brill Blode contact me in game.
(and i also got some pendants that i will list later)
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

PostSubject: Re: Trinity's uniques and rare accessories   Trinity's uniques  and rare accessories Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 12:05 pm

I have reg shutas Hydra but always afraid 2 refine them Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trinity's uniques and rare accessories   Trinity's uniques  and rare accessories Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 6:54 am

ohhhh, Hydra i realllly need that brill blode. i will have a normal shuta soon, and i have some scrs. So talk ingame
Back to top Go down
Mastercaster

PostSubject: Re: Trinity's uniques and rare accessories   Trinity's uniques  and rare accessories Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 4:55 pm

i got 2 normal blodes tht r empty. not sure wat to put in em lol. is ashtal or 6% ring spirit better? also hav 2 nice lv 40 mage pendants. one is all stats +5 3% res with yellows of stuner/reflection/power staff and three slots and the other is all stat +8 2% res with yellows of some useless skills and also critical skills or wtv the name of passive tht adds cast to mage. both r 3 slots filld with lvl 3 stams
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

PostSubject: Re: Trinity's uniques and rare accessories   Trinity's uniques  and rare accessories Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 6:53 pm

what is your current res when buffed?
Back to top Go down
Mastercaster

PostSubject: Re: Trinity's uniques and rare accessories   Trinity's uniques  and rare accessories Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 1:27 pm

only 64%. i hav a cast ring with 6% res in it so i guess tht puts me up to 70%.
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

PostSubject: Re: Trinity's uniques and rare accessories   Trinity's uniques  and rare accessories Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 4:02 pm

well if your brave you may want 2 combine the blodes, however may be ahead 2 try and sell them both and buy the higher lvl unique, and if possible we can try to drop you a poison hat and get ya a gold ticket so you can use your ashtal in the 2nd slot of it, or go with the ashtal in the socket usually saved 4 the lucky stone in boots and put the ring spirit stone in the rings, we can talk more about the options on vent tho
Back to top Go down
Mastercaster

PostSubject: Re: Trinity's uniques and rare accessories   Trinity's uniques  and rare accessories Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 4:40 pm

ok we can talk over weekend (prob friday is best). just started college and a job mon-thur so my sched is rlly packed.

ty for the help Smile
Back to top Go down
Winga

Winga

PostSubject: Re: Trinity's uniques and rare accessories   Trinity's uniques  and rare accessories Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 6:44 pm

I have 2 normal blodes on my Knight. One with ashtal and other with 9% res.
Im looking to replace one of them with Glorious Blode for the crit. If anyone has one I am prepared to pay market related price.

For my Mage (Siris) I still need a whole bunch of uniques but havent discussed with the guys who are in the know, as to what uniques are most effective for Mages. I want to build the mage purely for PVP. Otherwise Ive got a union neck for all races and Monarch pendants for Scion and Knight 5 slot with good yellows.
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

PostSubject: Re: Trinity's uniques and rare accessories   Trinity's uniques  and rare accessories Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 9:17 pm

Winga get in touch with Exoh, or i will try to he has a mage that is BADAZZ and i will have him contact you, and ill ask about the blode
Back to top Go down
Mastercaster

PostSubject: Re: Trinity's uniques and rare accessories   Trinity's uniques  and rare accessories Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 5:33 pm

i hav an epty kark now too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

PostSubject: Re: Trinity's uniques and rare accessories   Trinity's uniques  and rare accessories Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 6:31 pm

Gratz Master that will help alot in the pve, may wanna use an ashtal there, or possibly a lvl 6 stam or int. unless mana is a prob then lvl 6 wis but prob ashtal or int
Back to top Go down
Mastercaster

PostSubject: Re: Trinity's uniques and rare accessories   Trinity's uniques  and rare accessories Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 3:26 am

i can put in an ashtal. or shud i try and get a cloak?
Back to top Go down
Mastercaster

PostSubject: Re: Trinity's uniques and rare accessories   Trinity's uniques  and rare accessories Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 4:13 am

is it worth putting a 6% ring spirit in my one of my empty blodes? gets me up to 76% res
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

PostSubject: Re: Trinity's uniques and rare accessories   Trinity's uniques  and rare accessories Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 8:55 am

the higher the better I try to get sapp upto as close 2 90 as poss so if debuffed still as close 2 80 as poss
Back to top Go down
Mastercaster

PostSubject: Re: Trinity's uniques and rare accessories   Trinity's uniques  and rare accessories Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 5:15 pm

so it is worth it?
Back to top Go down
Winga

Winga

PostSubject: Re: Trinity's uniques and rare accessories   Trinity's uniques  and rare accessories Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 5:25 pm

Resistence is the first thing i try to build to max on any of my characters. It is worth it for farming as well as pvp especially high critters. You will be able to tank mobs and hold up to other players.

Personally I would go for a higher res stone if you can get one. Especially for a uniqe you know you going to keep indefinitely.
Back to top Go down
wisher

wisher

PostSubject: Re: Trinity's uniques and rare accessories   Trinity's uniques  and rare accessories Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 9:55 am

I've got my shuta today with my zerk from fgp, so all i need now is kark/luke and archer ice/light/psn top, help me Smile

Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

PostSubject: Re: Trinity's uniques and rare accessories   Trinity's uniques  and rare accessories Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 2:53 pm

I been level sharin in lightnin with all that want 2 drop a +2 top for all
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trinity's uniques and rare accessories   Trinity's uniques  and rare accessories Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trinity's uniques and rare accessories
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next