Archlord Trinity Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this site has been made for the greatest guild ever

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal
New guild barter system, go to Trade Section for information and click the treasure chest for a glimpse

Just letting everyone know

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
XxNephthysxX

Just letting everyone know Empty
PostSubject: Just letting everyone know   Just letting everyone know Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 12:25 pm

because of some personal life problems i am forced to take a leave of absence i do not know when i will be able to return. as so i have set Hydra as the new leader of Pwn so that the guild will not suffer at my loss. i wish you all the best of luck and i will do my very best to come back as soon as i can get everything in my life back in order

Ta Ta for now,
Xxnephthysxx

p.s. im really gonna miss you guys
Back to top Go down
Winga

Winga

PostSubject: Re: Just letting everyone know   Just letting everyone know Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 1:40 am

Hey Neph
sorry to hear you got personal rl problems man. We going to miss you as well, especially when it gets crazy in the BG Razz
Hope to see you on again soon
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

PostSubject: Re: Just letting everyone know   Just letting everyone know Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 2:50 pm

4 sure Nep, and hope things work out soon, and want 2 thank you for all your help Smile talk soon I hope
Back to top Go down
killerofmortals
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just letting everyone know   Just letting everyone know Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 2:47 am

np Neph gl with what ever your doing ^^ cya soon
Back to top Go down
Winga

Winga

PostSubject: Re: Just letting everyone know   Just letting everyone know Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 9:50 pm

Hey Neph good to see your return to the game. I hope you managed to get most of your personal problems sorted. I just wanted to tell you that it is great to have you back to watch over us again and to add your unique brand of sarcasm and humour to the game Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just letting everyone know   Just letting everyone know Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just letting everyone know
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Archlord Trinity Guild :: T R I N I T Y :: News-
Jump to: