Archlord Trinity Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this site has been made for the greatest guild ever

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal
New guild barter system, go to Trade Section for information and click the treasure chest for a glimpse

Archlord updates - by killerofmortals (of course :D)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
killerofmortals
Admin

Archlord updates - by killerofmortals (of course :D) Empty
PostSubject: Archlord updates - by killerofmortals (of course :D)   Archlord updates - by killerofmortals (of course :D) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 11:08 pm

Archlord
New America Server Open
A NEW Server for Archlord, STULL is unveiling this month! Due to a popular demand, Archlord is adding a new America region server Stull on December 15, 2010. Archlord would ike to invite gamers particularly from North and South America to the world of Excitements!...
Back to top Go down
killerofmortals
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Archlord updates - by killerofmortals (of course :D)   Archlord updates - by killerofmortals (of course :D) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 11:16 pm

in my opinion that is a load of bull shit. . . popular damand my ass the american server is near enough dead and is only alive atm becuase of new race Very Happy

but hey we r all intiled to r opinions what do u all think about this latest update
Back to top Go down
Fisterbottom

Fisterbottom

PostSubject: Re: Archlord updates - by killerofmortals (of course :D)   Archlord updates - by killerofmortals (of course :D) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 10:39 am

i agree its biggest bunch of BS ever Razz
Back to top Go down
Winga

Winga

PostSubject: Re: Archlord updates - by killerofmortals (of course :D)   Archlord updates - by killerofmortals (of course :D) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 5:39 pm

I'm just hoping when they realize the server is half dead they allow us to transfer our characters from other servers like they did with Gracia. I need a gold injection and I've got a motherload on Cyripus.
Back to top Go down
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Archlord updates - by killerofmortals (of course :D)   Archlord updates - by killerofmortals (of course :D) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 6:02 am

What is happening is that WZ is having an increasing Decline on Wp sales so they got together and remembered that when Gracia first opened up that loads of ppl spent loads upon loads of money to level and what not....
So some brilliant genius was like """hmmmm why not open a new server and hold similar events it will temporarily boost our sales and should hold us off til we open our new games that are coming. Also once the server begins to die like Gracia we could do a character transfer and charge for it"""

I myself would like the new server for a fresh start everyone is at 0 gold, uniqs and realm
I am in high hopes there would be NO character to transfer to the new server but at least a transfer to any other server but the new one. The character transfer last time ruined the balance of the economy badly i.m.o.
Back to top Go down
Winga

Winga

PostSubject: Re: Archlord updates - by killerofmortals (of course :D)   Archlord updates - by killerofmortals (of course :D) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 8:56 am

Good point about everyone starting from scratch with no gold and no uniques. Does level the playing fields. BUT if its not gold or uniques brought over from another server, it will be items bought with CC by those who can afford it, that will tip the balance and ruin the game anyway.
Either way this game will never be fair or equal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Archlord updates - by killerofmortals (of course :D)   Archlord updates - by killerofmortals (of course :D) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Archlord updates - by killerofmortals (of course :D)
Page 1 of 1