Archlord Trinity Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this site has been made for the greatest guild ever

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal
New guild barter system, go to Trade Section for information and click the treasure chest for a glimpse

I'm trying to return :P

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

I'm trying to return :P Empty
PostSubject: I'm trying to return :P   I'm trying to return :P Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 8:18 am

Today I have been trying to log in all day, I did the updates, and it lets me log in to the game, however the screen is completly brown, and only shows certain parts of the screen and wont allow me 2 revive or use a revive item but the screen showing I am dead is onscreen, and it shows a chat log but it is empty, and wont allow me to speak, it shows my friends list but wont let me gate or /w or summon, also shows an empty items bag, but shows all my (b) bag, but wont let me use it, I am trying to completely re-download everything atm, any ideas are welcome, and I'm tryin Smile miss ya all and hope 2 see ya soon
Back to top Go down
Fisterbottom

Fisterbottom

PostSubject: Re: I'm trying to return :P   I'm trying to return :P Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 9:29 am

ya download newest version and do a complete uninstall of old one then reinstall. be sure to run a registry cleaner b4 u reinstall and then do a reboot that should clean up everything and maybe get ya back on. if that doesnt do it send an inquiry and see if that can get ya goin.

glad to see ya back to where u can log in again bro. im mostly on stull server atm but will holler at ya asap Wink
Back to top Go down
Winga

Winga

PostSubject: Re: I'm trying to return :P   I'm trying to return :P Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 9:32 am

That happens to me every time there is a big update. I run the client on 4 pc's at home and usually one of them updates without the bug, then I just transfer the unbugged file to the rest of the PC's and I get the game working like normal again.
I dunno how many PC's you have the game on, but that is my only suggestion at this stage. Try updating them all and if you get 1 that works fine then overwrite the bugged pc with the good ones folder.
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

PostSubject: Re: I'm trying to return :P   I'm trying to return :P Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 7:16 am

I did like Nat said and it worked on my laptop, but as 4 my desktop it still shows a dead screen and everything is ornge, but I can at least log in on 1 account Smile, gimme a few weeks and I will be tryin 4 another desktop, I am afraid my old dell has seen better days lmao
cya all soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm trying to return :P   I'm trying to return :P Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm trying to return :P
Page 1 of 1