Archlord Trinity Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this site has been made for the greatest guild ever

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal
New guild barter system, go to Trade Section for information and click the treasure chest for a glimpse

WTB 8% ring spirit or higher

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mastercaster

WTB 8% ring spirit or higher Empty
PostSubject: WTB 8% ring spirit or higher   WTB 8% ring spirit or higher Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 10:46 am

i hav a lot of stuff tht i am will to trade for it as well as some gold.

i cud rlly use one Smile so if anybody has one they wud like to sell or know of someone trying to sell one pls let me know.

also if anybody has any idea wat tht might cost so i can get a more accurate ide of wat i shud sell/trade
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

PostSubject: Re: WTB 8% ring spirit or higher   WTB 8% ring spirit or higher Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 11:43 am

I want 2 know prices for all lvls i have a lvl 1 to sell too
and I will let ya know asap if an when I learn the prices I will post on the website
Back to top Go down
Mastercaster

PostSubject: Re: WTB 8% ring spirit or higher   WTB 8% ring spirit or higher Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 3:48 pm

kk thnx jason
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WTB 8% ring spirit or higher   WTB 8% ring spirit or higher Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 7:31 am

well i have a 9% stone, i was plannig to use it one of my ring, but im broke now and i have to farm some unis for my mage (Doc) and for my hunter (she dont have any) as well. So i think i have time to get another 1. But i dont know the price! :p
Back to top Go down
Mastercaster

PostSubject: Re: WTB 8% ring spirit or higher   WTB 8% ring spirit or higher Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 4:13 pm

i hav hunter pads for u if u hav a sroll. extra 12% att spd
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

PostSubject: Re: WTB 8% ring spirit or higher   WTB 8% ring spirit or higher Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 10:11 pm

i HAVE BEEN TOLD THE LVL 4 IS 3 SCROLLS LVL 5 IS 4 SCROLLS AND THE LVL 6 IS 5 SCROLLS, THEY DIDNT KNOW ABOUT THE LOWER 1S AND HADNT EVER SEEN ANY HIGHER
BUT i AM NOT 100 PERCENT SURE ABOUT THESE PRICES BUT I WANTED YOU ALL 2 KNOW WHAT I LEARN AS i LEARN IT
Back to top Go down
Winga

Winga

PostSubject: Re: WTB 8% ring spirit or higher   WTB 8% ring spirit or higher Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 4:45 am

I had a whole lot of 5% resist stones which I sold and the best offer I got for these was 8mil gold. The 6% went for between 12 and 15 mil. I have never sold a 7% or higher so wouldnt know what they go for.

Best thing to do is to pretend you have a 8 or 9% to sell and see what ppl offer. That way you will get a fair idea of market price.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTB 8% ring spirit or higher   WTB 8% ring spirit or higher Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTB 8% ring spirit or higher
Page 1 of 1