Archlord Trinity Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this site has been made for the greatest guild ever

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal
New guild barter system, go to Trade Section for information and click the treasure chest for a glimpse

New guild Barter system

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Grey
Admin

New guild Barter system Empty
PostSubject: New guild Barter system   New guild Barter system Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 2:58 pm

ok guys, ive set up a way for everyone to get what they want. For now on, in this topic, post whatever you have for sale, or are looking to get rid of. So elemental armor, cf armor, elite weapons, unique jewelry and rings etc. Post what type it is, for cf: red or purple and the additionals. and for everything, how many sockets it has, if its socketed, what is in it. If it is elemental, name the skills, the sockets, and weather it is poison, lightning or ice. For unique jewelry make sure you have the sockets, if its normal unique, glorious, brilliant, intelligent or excellent. so we dont have an overflow of posts, your items will be placed in the guild barter list via the treasure chest, and looked over posts will be deleted.

-if the items are not posted in this announcement post, they will not be added.

-if you no longer have the item IE: it was sold or traded, please also notify it here, so we dont have non existent things listed.

Last edited by Grey on Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Grey
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New guild Barter system   New guild Barter system Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 6:11 pm

Ex:I (Player name/char name) have this, it has this many sockets, +% and +% additional, purple for zerk/ or nuendo i also have this..... etc etc
Back to top Go down
Grey
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New guild Barter system   New guild Barter system Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 7:05 am

Just post, what ur trying to sell, or what you have. and keep an eye out for what you nee din the barter list.

-Barter list has been updated 2/16/11 GST:10:12
Back to top Go down
Tinman

PostSubject: Re: New guild Barter system   New guild Barter system Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:01 am

I need two Shuta rings, for my toon Tinman. I only have two scrools, so I need one for the trade and one for the seller. + Gold. If you have two to sell, contact Tinman- Sparrowhawk or Lobo. All in the union.

Thanks

Tinman
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

PostSubject: Re: New guild Barter system   New guild Barter system Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 10:11 am

Hey Tinman, just ask anyone who created jumptoons, they all have a shuta/blode/kark, so someone will surely help ya out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New guild Barter system   New guild Barter system Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New guild Barter system
Page 1 of 1