Archlord Trinity Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this site has been made for the greatest guild ever

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal
New guild barter system, go to Trade Section for information and click the treasure chest for a glimpse

Inflame Siege castle

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
killerofmortals
Admin

Inflame Siege castle Empty
PostSubject: Inflame Siege castle   Inflame Siege castle Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 1:09 am

Trinity now owns Inflame for the next week if no one has noticed lmao !! Very Happy

gz to all and keep up to gd work !
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Inflame Siege castle   Inflame Siege castle Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 10:05 am

so im fkin angry now! I went to Tril siege with Havoc. when i entered to the castle area i found myself in the middle of nowhere (in the air), tried to relog but crashed. Then tried to log back 5 times, and i saw my char died in Tril castle, and get the server connection ended msg. Now i logged in ans see Trinity have INFLAME! LOL, wtf happened? I missed it :/

Why nobody told me we'll fight 4 inflame? huh?
Back to top Go down
killerofmortals
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Inflame Siege castle   Inflame Siege castle Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 9:47 pm

Inflame Castle is blcok by mercs, So basicly we r taking turns on who owns Inflame.. U didnt miss anything at inflame all i needed to do is take the doors down and stamp. Then i went Trilguard my self Razz , and we epicly raped RM at Trilguard because they didnt have Snowhen to Tell them what to do lmao ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mastercaster

PostSubject: Re: Inflame Siege castle   Inflame Siege castle Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 3:23 am

is there a castle over our heads?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inflame Siege castle   Inflame Siege castle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inflame Siege castle
Page 1 of 1