Archlord Trinity Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this site has been made for the greatest guild ever

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal
New guild barter system, go to Trade Section for information and click the treasure chest for a glimpse

Webzen = 2 year olds trrying to learn wot 1 + 1 is ...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
killerofmortals
Admin

Webzen = 2 year olds trrying to learn wot 1 + 1 is ... Empty
PostSubject: Webzen = 2 year olds trrying to learn wot 1 + 1 is ...   Webzen = 2 year olds trrying to learn wot 1 + 1 is ... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 4:15 am

Gz to Webzen on another fail witch now has made me leave the game in till they fix it ! .... They have reduced the Cast once again causing anything to do with casting to become Gimp Gl with the game guyz and ill be back when Webzen Grows a Brain cell ( Basicly im gone no chance of that ever happening .. )
Back to top Go down
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Webzen = 2 year olds trrying to learn wot 1 + 1 is ...   Webzen = 2 year olds trrying to learn wot 1 + 1 is ... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 4:39 am

i think there was a temp maintenance last night and i think the cast is fixed i will find out soon
Back to top Go down
killerofmortals
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Webzen = 2 year olds trrying to learn wot 1 + 1 is ...   Webzen = 2 year olds trrying to learn wot 1 + 1 is ... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 2:45 pm

Ok i over reacted im going to play more activly But he cast still isnt Fixed ..
Back to top Go down
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Webzen = 2 year olds trrying to learn wot 1 + 1 is ...   Webzen = 2 year olds trrying to learn wot 1 + 1 is ... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 5:26 pm

i havent been able to play ALL day... connection ended errors, user id incorrect... rubberbanding.. the game is bugged all to hell... ppl are FLOODING the hell out of forums...
volunteers are saying they have sent emergency emails to the GMs all day long... and GMs have not a said single F'n game... i think this might be the end of Nameless playing AL.
Other games a GM would have posted something immediately to reassure the players they know the game is bugged and they are currently working on it... but not a single GM has manned up to do anything.... i honestly think they just got done taking everyone's money and ran for the hills... and this is not an apirl fools day joke... this is 100% true on whats goin on, on all of the servers Sad Sad
Farewell everyone.... i might return if WZ fixes all the bugs and gives a minimum of 300% xp 300% drop event for a week... if not then WZ is stupid.. the least they can do is a 300% xp event for a week due to this HORRIFIC crime of 0 customer service and downed servers of a whole day
Back to top Go down
killerofmortals
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Webzen = 2 year olds trrying to learn wot 1 + 1 is ...   Webzen = 2 year olds trrying to learn wot 1 + 1 is ... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 1:56 am

Its Korean Holiday as much as i hate to say it the only time we are goin to be able to play the game with none of these New bugs is when Wesnsday comes after maint ....
Back to top Go down
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Webzen = 2 year olds trrying to learn wot 1 + 1 is ...   Webzen = 2 year olds trrying to learn wot 1 + 1 is ... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 11:09 am

dang.... we better get a 300% drop and xp event for this whole issue w. the game
Back to top Go down
Mastercaster

PostSubject: Re: Webzen = 2 year olds trrying to learn wot 1 + 1 is ...   Webzen = 2 year olds trrying to learn wot 1 + 1 is ... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 2:55 pm

that would be awesome Very Happy

hope to c u all soon at some point

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Webzen = 2 year olds trrying to learn wot 1 + 1 is ...   Webzen = 2 year olds trrying to learn wot 1 + 1 is ... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Webzen = 2 year olds trrying to learn wot 1 + 1 is ...
Page 1 of 1