Archlord Trinity Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this site has been made for the greatest guild ever

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal
New guild barter system, go to Trade Section for information and click the treasure chest for a glimpse

what happened???

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Unknown

what happened??? Empty
PostSubject: what happened???   what happened??? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:55 pm

Seems as if Trinity guild has died. No one even comes to the forums anymore, no one bumps the guild thread on archlord forums, and anyone who is still is active is no longer in trinity. I myself have removed nameless and going to be going to a new guild, possibly Honor guild. Hopefully some day, trinity will come back to life.
Back to top Go down
Mastercaster

what happened??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what happened???   what happened??? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 4:02 pm

i agree. i check out the forums here sometimes to c if anyone has posted anything

either way i agree that sadly trinity is dead. i think killer even gave leadership over to dragonmist even tho he hardly plays anymore

well it was fun. i moved over to xHONORx and so far its ok ther. not as gr8 but still good
Back to top Go down
Unknown

what happened??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what happened???   what happened??? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 7:26 pm

i moved over to honor as well. But i dont play very often since the game is becoming less and less fun to play Sad
Back to top Go down
Mastercaster

what happened??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what happened???   what happened??? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 3:29 am

ya i agree. i hav no desire to lvl and im only at lvl 71 Razz

im farming atm bc i need a new kilt with 11 ro 12% res buit other thn tht i dont do much else
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

what happened??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what happened???   what happened??? Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 10:54 am

sad, but true, and JAson promised he coming back, but nothing (he not even ansver my msges), btw im in Honor too so come
Back to top Go down
Hydraniod

Hydraniod

what happened??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what happened???   what happened??? Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 7:27 am

i would be on but burned 2 of my fingers in woodshop 2 days ago so i will be playing shortly and im still in trinity lol...but once i get playing again imma try and get trinity a bit active again (i hope but idk if its possable)
Back to top Go down
killerofmortals
Admin

what happened??? Empty
PostSubject: ..   what happened??? Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 1:59 pm

I doudt all of u no why i left this game and the reasons for passing a dead guild... As u no i was given lead to keep the guild active Witch worked for a few week even a month or 2 ... After that people started to peal off and disapear ( example number one and the main reason: being People randomly moving server witch really killed the guild as it took most of the activness out of the guild.. Reason 2: People just didnt want to play Grey neph and puck Including me Very Happy.. ) Witch kinda made me disapointed Thus making me not want to play activly Witch basicly stopped me from playing FULL STOP ....

Other than that Trinity will not recover even if Jason returned As most people have left the game for Reason that i dont need to explain Me and Neph i doudt will return as active as we were once as u all no i refuse to put money into a game that is not looked after/Abused by almost every none f**r in its data base. . . .

And Another big thing that i hope all r Once union allys Will read is that they Really pushed me away from the game... Creating the amount of Drama that does'nt Need to exsist in a game when Archlord is on the break of Delesion...

What more can a man say Then GL to all and i hope it all works out for u in the end ^^

Regards Killerofmortals
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

what happened??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what happened???   what happened??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what happened???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Archlord Trinity Guild :: T R I N I T Y :: News-
Jump to: