Archlord Trinity Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this site has been made for the greatest guild ever

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal
New guild barter system, go to Trade Section for information and click the treasure chest for a glimpse

Hey Gang it's Jason ^^

Go down 
+3
Hydraniod
Admin
jasonmc
7 posters
AuthorMessage
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

Hey Gang it's Jason ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Hey Gang it's Jason ^^   Hey Gang it's Jason ^^ Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 4:25 am

I am so sorry for my long absense, I won't go into excuses, but I truly do apologize! I miss everyone so bad it isnt funny, I am kinda curious asto how the gang is ATM? If anyone has been playin' lately and how Trinity is doin?
I have been wantin to start back playin, an was just wonderin who is in lead an active, if anyone answers me relatively soon I will try to download the game an play some, hollar at me an hope to hear from everyone really soon ^^
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hey Gang it's Jason ^^   Hey Gang it's Jason ^^ Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 5:12 am

hey buddy,
Long time no fkin see! I sent u few messages, but no answer Sad

Sorry to say this but Trinity has over :/
Im in Honor for long time now, Dragon made a guild few weeks ago, some of the old ones r there. Come back and share some fantastic stones Smile LOL

anyway, catch us ingame or fb and we can talk

Hope everything is ok
Back to top Go down
Hydraniod

Hydraniod

PostSubject: Re: Hey Gang it's Jason ^^   Hey Gang it's Jason ^^ Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 3:38 pm

yeah me and my dad r runnin a guild now its pretty darn active 10-15 ppl on at a time and alot in union... but yeah trin is dead but good to hear from ya jason Wink
Back to top Go down
Mastercaster

PostSubject: Re: Hey Gang it's Jason ^^   Hey Gang it's Jason ^^ Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 2:44 pm

jas hope all is well. cant w8 to c u ig if u start up again. would be nice ^^
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

PostSubject: Re: Hey Gang it's Jason ^^   Hey Gang it's Jason ^^ Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 6:54 am

i think i may be able to play soon,, things are good here an i really miss playing, but miss the gang more, im kinda doubtin alot will see this post but figured i'd at least post to say hi an hope to return soon
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

PostSubject: Re: Hey Gang it's Jason ^^   Hey Gang it's Jason ^^ Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 6:05 am

if anyone got an email, i tried ta send it to alot, im back, kinda, not for sure if i'll be seige ready for sum time but really wanna hang with the ol' gang, im back in serand so hollar at me Razz
Back to top Go down
Fisterbottom

Fisterbottom

PostSubject: Re: Hey Gang it's Jason ^^   Hey Gang it's Jason ^^ Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 5:16 am

WB noobie :p

i havent played active for months now and dont really have plans to but good to hear from ya old friend. hope everyone else is good also Smile
Back to top Go down
Winga

Winga

PostSubject: Re: Hey Gang it's Jason ^^   Hey Gang it's Jason ^^ Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 7:04 am

WB Jason

I understood that when the recession hit we all had to make a plan to look after our families and gaming is not RL. It cant put food on the table. So I really understand what you had to do.

You kept us on a string for a long time tho with promises of a return and it never happened. I sincerely hope there is not a repeat of that. I will watch with interest to see what transpires.
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

PostSubject: Re: Hey Gang it's Jason ^^   Hey Gang it's Jason ^^ Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 9:42 am

glad to hear from ya guys an yea things are ok in rl atm, an yea I didnt mean to keep sayin i was comin back an then not get to, but i truly wanted to each time, but I really want to see Trinity return, so Im doin my best to get that started, an see it thru, hope to see ya all asap Smile
Back to top Go down
salmac

salmac

PostSubject: Re: Hey Gang it's Jason ^^   Hey Gang it's Jason ^^ Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 8:53 pm

oh hello there Very Happy

well i havent heard from you scince you left evengarda (just a few times when i came to say hi to you jason and fister). not playing archlord for like 1 year. your email jason brought back memories from eve xD fun times. whis you guys best of luck with guild, and ofc real life Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey Gang it's Jason ^^   Hey Gang it's Jason ^^ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey Gang it's Jason ^^
Page 1 of 1