Archlord Trinity Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this site has been made for the greatest guild ever

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal
New guild barter system, go to Trade Section for information and click the treasure chest for a glimpse

Placement of toons

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

Placement of toons Empty
PostSubject: Placement of toons   Placement of toons Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:45 pm

Hey Gang Its me Blackwidow, just wanted to leave a post here, so incase I miss ya in-game, I can let everyone know whats up. If you have logged in and your no longer in Trinity, please dont be alarmed, we are currently movin a few toons around, we are wanting only mains in Trinity with all alts in Havoc, and we are going to start a lvl req. soon so all ppl, with toons under 35 please go into Insanity or Havoc, after 35 feel free to move over as Ya wanna, also if you currently have any alts in Trinity please move them over too, I myself have moved all toons other than Blackwidow out of guild so we have the most room for more members as poss, lvl doesnt matter, I kicked several 8x and 9x toons if they were alts or unactive, when we siege this saturday, hopefully we will need the room if all our allies join forces with us as they say they will, and as they should.
more news later but Im beat, an gonna crash, later gang
Back to top Go down
killerofmortals
Admin

Placement of toons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Placement of toons   Placement of toons Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:44 pm

Well i dont see why i cant make an appearence Very Happy ill download archlord right now, only reason i left is because everyone vanished and i was left haha see u soon Wink
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

Placement of toons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Placement of toons   Placement of toons Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 3:37 pm

Sweet to have you back Killer Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Placement of toons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Placement of toons   Placement of toons Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Placement of toons
Page 1 of 1