Archlord Trinity Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this site has been made for the greatest guild ever

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal
New guild barter system, go to Trade Section for information and click the treasure chest for a glimpse

Trinity's Changes

Go down 
+7
XxNephthysxX
Hydraniod
Lifechange
hoooch
Thorina
Zurious
jasonmc
11 posters
AuthorMessage
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

Trinity's Changes Empty
PostSubject: Trinity's Changes   Trinity's Changes Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 7:56 pm

We have been growing at a very fast pace, it has allowed us to become a more dominant guild on our server, and I could'nt be prouder, however it has also allowed some of our newer members to get left somewhat behind, and we can't allow this to happen.
To address this problem I have made arrangements to union up with our alt guild (pwnography)
I have found two perfect leaders for this guild,it will allow us to recruit players of all levels, and all types of players, those who want to power level and help in wars,and also the type of players who just want to farm and quest, as well as those that regardless of level just dont want to war,and prefer helping others, this will allow Trinity to constantly have new blood,that is well trained, team oriented,and already members of the team since there beginning.

As for our splitting with Insanity, I still consider all of Insanity members friends and allies, and have spoken to several of their members, and several are making preparations to join us soon.

I am asking our members to leave a post saying you have read and understand what I am saying,aswell as if you agree or dissagree and if you have any ideas or comments please, feel free to say them here.

Part II alil more to this
I am wanting anyone that is constantly running multipletoons for buffers, to move all to pwnography and this will allow for guidbuffs,and save space in Trinity for mains
Also all farmers, alts, and lower level members, say under 53 atm. this will allow us to help each member alot more, and help with our organizing guild storages by level
Also any member who is not wanting to be up and frontwith constant war, or is more interested in helping newer players to archlord, feel free to join pwn as well.
Thanks everyone

Last edited by jasonmc on Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zurious

Trinity's Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trinity's Changes   Trinity's Changes Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 9:19 am

Ok, i have read and i understand. sounds good
Back to top Go down
Thorina

Trinity's Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trinity's Changes   Trinity's Changes Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 9:53 am

Sounds like a great way to go about things, good job Smile
Back to top Go down
hoooch

hoooch

Trinity's Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trinity's Changes   Trinity's Changes Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 12:19 pm

jasonmc wrote:
We have been growing at a very fast pace, it has allowed us to become a more dominant guild on our server, and I could'nt be prouder, however it has also allowed some of our newer members to get left somewhat behind, and we can't allow this to happen.
To address this problem I have made arrangements to union up with our alt guild (pwnography)
I have found two perfect leaders for this guild,it will allow us to recruit players of all levels, and all types of players, those who want to power level and help in wars,and also the type of players who just want to farm and quest, as well as those that regardless of level just dont want to war,and prefer helping others, this will allow Trinity to constantly have new blood,that is well trained, team oriented,and already members of the team since there beginning.

As for our splitting with Insanity, I still consider all of Insanity members friends and allies, and have spoken to several of their members, and several are making preparations to join us soon.

I am asking our members to leave a post saying you have read and understand what I am saying,aswell as if you agree or dissagree and if you have any ideas or comments please, feel free to say them here.
sounds good
Back to top Go down
hoooch

hoooch

Trinity's Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trinity's Changes   Trinity's Changes Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 12:20 pm

this sounds great to me
Back to top Go down
Lifechange

Trinity's Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trinity's Changes   Trinity's Changes Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 12:36 pm

This brings out the best of the players and most fun we can have !
Back to top Go down
Hydraniod

Hydraniod

Trinity's Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trinity's Changes   Trinity's Changes Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 12:48 pm

it has been read by me ^^
Back to top Go down
XxNephthysxX

Trinity's Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trinity's Changes   Trinity's Changes Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 3:00 pm

I approve this
Back to top Go down
Tinman

Trinity's Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trinity's Changes   Trinity's Changes Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 2:14 am

Fine by me
Back to top Go down
Wdragon

Trinity's Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trinity's Changes   Trinity's Changes Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 10:22 am

cool Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Trinity's Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trinity's Changes   Trinity's Changes Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 10:29 am

im ok too Smile
Back to top Go down
Conqu3r

Conqu3r

Trinity's Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trinity's Changes   Trinity's Changes Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 3:43 pm

Very great way to lead!!! this is what a guild needs. Members who care about all lvl and all play style players are what makes a guild successful! I love this union and I will remember this forever. It is an honor to be part of such a respectful, fun and active community, THANKS ALL!!!
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

Trinity's Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trinity's Changes   Trinity's Changes Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 4:10 pm

Glad to have ya on the team too Con Smile
Back to top Go down
Conqu3r

Conqu3r

Trinity's Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trinity's Changes   Trinity's Changes Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 11:48 am

also jason we should try to enforce site use as well so get new members active on forum
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

Trinity's Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trinity's Changes   Trinity's Changes Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 3:50 am

I try to spam daily everyone needs to download teamspeak3 and this site trinity.guildmmorpg.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trinity's Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trinity's Changes   Trinity's Changes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trinity's Changes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Archlord Trinity Guild :: T R I N I T Y :: News-
Jump to: