Archlord Trinity Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this site has been made for the greatest guild ever

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal
New guild barter system, go to Trade Section for information and click the treasure chest for a glimpse

MollyHatchet vent server

Go down 
+6
RavenWinter
Unknown
Phatangel
jasonmc
Admin
Fisterbottom
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Fisterbottom

Fisterbottom

MollyHatchet vent server Empty
PostSubject: MollyHatchet vent server   MollyHatchet vent server Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 7:41 am

ok i went and got a vent server for us to use. im not sure how many of you have vent already or would even be interested in using it but i thought it would be a good idea for us to start getting used to it so when we do a siege we r ready.

i will NOT post server details here cuz anyone can come and read it here. if you would like to use it let me know here by posting in this thread and i will PM you the details.

the cost of the server is $20 per month and at this time i will pay it myself. if anyone wants to donate to the cause we can work something out. this is for 50 users at this time so the cost will go up as we get more users, but i think that 50 should do us for a while. i dont expect everyone to feel they have to help with costs but do ask that in time we all pitch in a lil so we can all enjoy the service.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MollyHatchet vent server   MollyHatchet vent server Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 8:34 am

Good idea mate! pm me the details (and ofc ur paypal, i'll donate a lil) Smile
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

PostSubject: Re: MollyHatchet vent server   MollyHatchet vent server Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 8:38 am

same
Back to top Go down
Phatangel

Phatangel

PostSubject: Re: MollyHatchet vent server   MollyHatchet vent server Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 11:25 am

Please pm me the vent info Smile Ingame Phatangel or send to my inbox thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: MollyHatchet vent server   MollyHatchet vent server Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:25 pm

someone pm me here i need vent info, this is Nameless from Molley
Back to top Go down
RavenWinter

RavenWinter

PostSubject: Re: MollyHatchet vent server   MollyHatchet vent server Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 7:25 am

if you could pm me the info..for the vent..i do have vent ..just need the info..hope to get soon..thx..RW
Back to top Go down
wisher

wisher

PostSubject: Re: MollyHatchet vent server   MollyHatchet vent server Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 2:47 am

Next month i can donate a bit , i'm buyin some PSC, if u accept that , or i can pay u with some wc Smile
Back to top Go down
XxNephthysxX

PostSubject: Re: MollyHatchet vent server   MollyHatchet vent server Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 4:32 pm

i would like to have the details so that i may join the vent server and ill be happy to donate if needed
Back to top Go down
Xever

Xever

PostSubject: Re: MollyHatchet vent server   MollyHatchet vent server Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 11:41 am

Vent is a must.
I could also help with the money $$$

details please Smile
Back to top Go down
mIKyy

PostSubject: Re: MollyHatchet vent server   MollyHatchet vent server Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 8:02 am

Gimmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee infos Smile and I'll see what I can do for the donation Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MollyHatchet vent server   MollyHatchet vent server Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MollyHatchet vent server
Page 1 of 1