Archlord Trinity Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this site has been made for the greatest guild ever

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal
New guild barter system, go to Trade Section for information and click the treasure chest for a glimpse

Gratz 4 all on America

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

Gratz 4 all on America Empty
PostSubject: Gratz 4 all on America   Gratz 4 all on America Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 12:32 pm

Hey Gang, I just wanted to leave a thread about how great everyone is doing im really confident we have a really good group of players gathered already an we arent a week into this server all we need to do is keep up the grinding I know we all sometimes need breaks an anytime you all wanna do a inguild or inunion event let me know but if we can just grind thru we will be capable of seiging if not asa seiges are available , we definately going to be able to by the end of this event and with the new buddy system they have entered we can hook up all of our old toons we transfered over from old servers with new toons we make or with new members we recruit.
I had'nt been on today because I had been on other servers recruiting friends 2 come into Trinity for a week or two , to make lvl 8x+ and then if they don't decide America server is where they want to be they can move there new high lvls over to pwnography and when they are not seiging on there mains they can come to our server and help us seige and also I have sev ppl that are coming to stay and i have bought enough shout of elementals to recruit every 30 minutes 24/7 into the foreseeable future
Also about people being pk'd I had made a thread previously asking some of the guildy's to step up and help with some of the other responsibiliys within the guild an I really do thank all that have so I have had time to lvl an as soon as maint is over im goin for 8x an this wouldnt have been possible with-out your help an anyone wanting to help do alittle more let me know in vent or skype or here or ingame. I just want to say im sorry tho for not being able to come to everyones side when needed, even tho I have been talking to all of the gm's asa the problems arise i would rather gate there then talk to the gm if I wasnt tryin to hit 9x asap so just bare with me gang a few more weeks an we will own this server I have done enuff politican to about know who has what and who knows how to use what they got and within 2 months we will all know where we stand and if we keep up what we are doing I believe that will be in a pretty good spot well go go go gang an Ill seeya all after maint.
Back to top Go down
Stockade

Stockade

PostSubject: Re: Gratz 4 all on America   Gratz 4 all on America Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 3:28 pm

Keep up the good work J!!
Back to top Go down
wisher

wisher

PostSubject: Re: Gratz 4 all on America   Gratz 4 all on America Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 4:06 pm

Grind now sleep later Smile trinity ftw What a Face
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

PostSubject: Re: Gratz 4 all on America   Gratz 4 all on America Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:09 pm

Gratz to all we are rockin we have so many new 7x+ its not funny and so so many closin in on 8x go go go
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

PostSubject: Re: Gratz 4 all on America   Gratz 4 all on America Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 9:07 am

go go go gratz to all again Razz its 1 problem to have is carpetunnell from typing Gratz so much keep it up gang everyone is working so well together go go go
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gratz 4 all on America   Gratz 4 all on America Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gratz 4 all on America
Page 1 of 1