Archlord Trinity Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this site has been made for the greatest guild ever

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal
New guild barter system, go to Trade Section for information and click the treasure chest for a glimpse

Static/Non-Static guilds...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Unknown

Static/Non-Static guilds... Empty
PostSubject: Static/Non-Static guilds...   Static/Non-Static guilds... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 2:26 pm

Added this topic so that we can have a list of guilds that are Static and Non Static so that we know who to be weary of while we are grinding/farming.
So if someone would be so kindly to add on to this Very Happy, adding what i know from the top of my head atm and i got bad memory Very Happy
Also if you don't know what static and non static is- Static are PKrs, the ones that will skull on you for no reason or are rogued and always killin people. Non static non pkr's, peaceful

Static guilds-
Kamikazes
Mercenary

Non Static-
MolleyHatchet
Trinity

feel free to add all you want of guilds you know that are static/non static
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

PostSubject: Re: Static/Non-Static guilds...   Static/Non-Static guilds... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 2:41 pm

I hadnt posted ally/hostiles atm due to all of the guilds atm are so disorganized however as soon as game is back up ill post alot of the allys and hostiles as well as nuetral guilds as they are atm
Back to top Go down
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Static/Non-Static guilds...   Static/Non-Static guilds... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 2:48 pm

jasonmc wrote:
I hadnt posted ally/hostiles atm due to all of the guilds atm are so disorganized however as soon as game is back up ill post alot of the allys and hostiles as well as nuetral guilds as they are atm

Ok, didn't know you had this planned Very Happy and yes alot of guilds are totally disorganized atm. I hope ppl get more organized atm. Getting confusing w/ what is all going on w these PKrs. You never know which guild will skull up on you for no reason atm xD
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

PostSubject: Re: Static/Non-Static guilds...   Static/Non-Static guilds... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 3:04 pm

right thats why i hadnt posted yet it seems constantly that im being apologized to for mistakes guildys have made because even when i dont appear at the side of those being pk'd i am sorry for that but I am /w'n the gm's of the guild that did the pk an most of the time i get a sorry and they call the skull off, however 1 guild I know 2 be dicks are Kamokozee and the guild Blastic is currently in Is somethin those 2 will be the only 2 guilds in our hostile category for sure atm
as for Bloodline and Merc's they have been in talks with me and Nat for some time about bein in union or at least allied to us and I have told them we will see due to most of the guilds having 1 other guild already in there union it will take some time for me to sort thru the chaos and find another guild worty of being in a union with us I know several guilds atm wanting uni with us an a couple of them are holding castles but even tho I want us in castles asap I wont allow our name that I have worked so so hard 2 build to be drug thru the mud by some noobs that cant control there guildy's so gang just be patient and keep up the great job your doing and leave the politics to me an by the time all of our 6x become 8x and the 7x an 8x become 9x we will pwn this server an need noone to help us get a castle we will take what we want an help those we like we are getting closer every week as of Sunday I will be cleaning house in Trinity kicking all lower than 30 and all of the upper lvl's that havent logged in 3 times a week or more I would rather have a guild with 50 members and all active as to have 100 and half never on we need the room for new members so all having more than 1 toon in Trinity please get with me so we can move them into our alt guild pwnography this way we have an accuret count on our active ppl thx gang lots of luck cya in-game
Back to top Go down
Fisterbottom

Fisterbottom

PostSubject: Re: Static/Non-Static guilds...   Static/Non-Static guilds... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 3:07 pm

atm the ones who PK are enemy the ones who help arent simple for us in Molly!!
i have had so many different guilds who i have been told are our friends PK us thati kill all skulls then when ppl /w me i deal with it then on political side. until there is a better relation with anyone i will continue to kill first and maybe talk after they eat dirt.

atm we in Molly for the most part dont feel Trinity is holding up their part of this union so ina sense u can add our union to the confused list as well. M3d3vil and I have worked our asses off killing PK after PK for both guilds adn only a handful of times has any Trinity been present for what ever reason. i am not happy being the strong arm of 2 guilds, i have had to farm letters 3 times since this server move and will not again for anyone but Molly. not to mention the fact that we didnt get a chance to make new chars for the benefits of lvl 4 pets or spend enuff time on buddy system to get any that way either for our mains, all cuz we were forced to either sacrifice our guild and union or stay on our mains and protect as we did.

we are proud of what our hard work allowed everyone else to accomplish but feel a lil raw on the backside from not getting the full support of all other high lvls in this union.

now that Molly has more lvl 70+ in it they are stepping up and helping us as much as they possibly can and that is just another pat on the back for what we have done for them. it is now time for Trinity members to show us what they are made of. if all ur gonna do is chat with PKrs and grind 24/7 then we will not come to ur aid when u call for it.

i really hope that we can work it out and become strong together. so challenge the members of Trinity to stand up and be noticed on the battle field.
Back to top Go down
Fisterbottom

Fisterbottom

PostSubject: Re: Static/Non-Static guilds...   Static/Non-Static guilds... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 6:17 am

Just to let Trinity know Molly has made very good friends/allie with Bloodline guild now. im fairly sure this will not go along with who Jason has allied with so far. last night i helped BL with HAVOC cuz HAVOC PKd Molly as well as BL. whispered Kashin and asked him wtf was up cuz he was also helping Crissah's guild, Kash told me he was helping Suduko cuz they helped him. when i asked why he killed Mollys he said cuz we were killing Suduko. so i told Kash that i guess Molly isnt friendly with HAVOC cuz i WILL NOT be friendly with someone who stands up for that CC hoe gimp ass Crissah end of story.

if this makes for problems for our union i do apologize but again Molly in 2 fights in realms last night was the only flag flying for this union. WTF!!! we barely have lvl 80+ and we fight every time one arises. Killer was the only Trin to even come and after he died once he was gone til it was over. i cant even begin to count how many times i died and came back over and over, lost the whole night of lvling Fister cuz of it but hey its what had to be done my lvls will still be there when i get time to do it.

i really dont know why Trin doesnt fight with us or for us but it has to change now. i asked above for u all to step up and have seen and heard even less from you all since, leads me to believe you dont think we are worth your time to fight for. my own guildies no matter lvl are there EVERY time i call for help. if its in realms they skull up and fight next to me ALWAYS.

put some Trinity Stars on the field on the field or tell us we are not worthy of your time, plz & thank you!!
Back to top Go down
Fisterbottom

Fisterbottom

PostSubject: Re: Static/Non-Static guilds...   Static/Non-Static guilds... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 6:24 am

i suppose that this doesnt matter to Trinity members cuz ive not had but one person try to speak with me about this on going issue with this union. Pucksor thank you for trying to talk with me and i am sorry that i didnt have the time to spend truly talking with you about this. Jason has ignored this problem for over a week now and not once tried to speak with me about it. since i feel that Molly is only here to be the strong arm or this union i have been speaking with other guilds that i know will at least be willing and able to assist us when our union is in a fight with whoever, whenever and where ever it may be.

i will be online tonight when i get off work if anyone from Trinity wants to talk with me about this i will give a little time to that if i am not having to take care of my guild in other ways.

also i have an open door to anyone from Trinity that wants to join Molly if in the end this union does not continue as it is. i will say i dont truly have hard feelings here as of yet im just not happy with the current situation and i guess im the only one who is. of course i will say that if the roles were reversed im sure that some one else would be as unhappy as i am. just try and put your self in the shoes of all of the Molly members i think you will see how this union is not going as a FULL partnership at all.

Good luck to all and thanx for playing.
Fister
Back to top Go down
M3d3vil

M3d3vil

PostSubject: Re: Static/Non-Static guilds...   Static/Non-Static guilds... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:22 am

This has been on going its came to point or the end. Good luck to all and hope this problem gets addressed asap thxs. What happened to english speaking
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Static/Non-Static guilds...   Static/Non-Static guilds... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Static/Non-Static guilds...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Archlord Trinity Guild :: T R I N I T Y :: General Discussions-
Jump to: